Chapter 130

Chapter 130 Immortal Venerable, Please Advise (4)

    "You're injured."

    Xu Fuhuan didn't want to discuss with him whether he could go out, but he really wanted to tell Yuqing about Yushui's character so that he could be wary of Yushui.

    But after all, he is just an outsider... No, it should be an outsider! . If he didn't happen to be implicated by him, he probably wouldn't remember who he was.

    Yuqing shook her head, indicating that it was okay, but her cold eyes fell on the half of the tree that Xu Fuhuan had been struck by the thunder.

    "It's not easy for Lingzhi to open up the spiritual wisdom. It's not the deity's will to damage your body. When the deity regains the ring space, I will heal your wounds."

    Hearing this, Xu Fuhuan was a little surprised.

    In the world of cultivating immortals, the precept space is not a storage ring, as long as a touch of spiritual consciousness is left on the storage ring, unless the spiritual consciousness is higher than the owner of the storage ring, others cannot take the things inside, while the precept space is Different, the ring space is big or small, and of course there is also a space where living things can be placed like the imprisoned Yuqing, but the ring space is generally contracted with the spirit and soul, and no one else can take it away except myself.

    So, how Yuqing's ring space was taken away by Yushui, without thinking about it, he knew that he was willing to give it to Yushui.

    Do you really believe in Yushui that much?

    Xu Fuhuan didn't know what to say about him.

    Call him stupid? But he should have a little bit of vigilance.

    Say he is smart? But he was repeatedly planted in Yushui's hands.

    It can only be said that Yuqing has more trust in Yushui than Xu Fuhuan imagined.

    It's no wonder he ended up like that in the end.

    When Yuqing left, she said that she would be back soon, but Xu Fuhuan waited for many days, but she didn't wait for Yuqing, instead, she waited until the flower demon sneaked here.

    The flower demon is a spiritual plant, and belongs to the wood family like Xu Fuhuan. He is not as careless as Yushui, nor as extraordinary and refined as Yuqing, who doesn't care about anything.

    It is natural to discover the existence of Xu Fuhuan.

    He even learned about the conversation between Yuqing and Xu Fuhuan from other Lingzhis.

    This time he came here just to see what was the plan of the tree demon that he had accidentally chopped at the beginning. If the tree demon hit Yu Shui with his mind, don't blame him for being cruel.

    But beyond his expectations.

    After the two of them talked, they actually learned from the dryad that the person he "admired" was himself!

    But Xu Fuhuan got Yushui out of the flower demon's mouth and has been with Yuqing these days, which is beyond Xu Fuhuan's expectation.

    The current flower demon has just transformed into form not long ago, and his methods are far less sophisticated than in memory. He used his body to frame Yuqing, causing Yushui to accidentally hurt Yuqing. Afterwards, he discovered that all of this was directed and acted by the flower demon Yes, of course I am ashamed of Yuqing.

    Does Yushui like flower demons?

    This is of course, otherwise Yushui would not have been so nervous when the flower demon used Yuqing's hand to stab herself, and even subconsciously hurt Yuqing.