Chapter 67

Chapter 67 I am the villain's benefactor (6)

    People who are in a crush are always a little blind, and they are easy to worry about gains and losses.

    Especially when their identities are unequal and their feelings are unequal.

    Fu Xici undoubtedly forgot what Xu Fuhuan had said to him back then, and misunderstood his meaning.

    He lowered his head, filled with uneasiness, frustration, sadness, fear, and so on.

    Um?

    Xu Fuhuan waited for a long time, but before he got an answer, he raised his unfathomable eyes, and saw that Fu Xici was depressed, as if he was in some kind of predicament.

    This reminded him of when he first came to this world, when Fu Xici was framed by Jiang Liran and fell into a desperate situation.

    His heart softened, and he said in a soft voice: "Go back and rest first, I will deal with this matter."

    Fu Xici was in a panic at the moment, he didn't notice Xu Fuhuan's gentle voice Voice line, at this moment his mind is completely filled by Zhou Zimo.

    Zhou Zimo really had a deep scheming plan, relying on his back against the big tree, he plotted against him like this.

    At the same time, Fu Xici was secretly blaming himself for being careless. If he hadn't gone out with Zhou Zimo hastily last night, everything today would not have happened.

    "Sir, I'm sorry."

    Fu Xici said softly.

    Xu Fuhuan smiled.

    "This matter has nothing to do with you. You can prepare for your comeback with peace of mind. I will ask Assistant Xu to send you some good scripts. When the time comes, you can pick a few characters you like and prepare them at home."

    Fu Xi Ci couldn't believe it. He raised his head suddenly, his eyes widened, "Aren't you angry?"

    Angry?

    Why is he angry?

    What kind of person Zhou Zimo is, he knows better than anyone else.

    It wasn't until now that Xu Fuhuan saw the uneasiness and apprehension in Fu Xici's eyes.

    Shaking her head with a broken smile, she got up and walked in front of him, stroking his fluffy soft hair.

    "I'm not angry, and you don't have to worry about me getting angry. Even if it's true, I won't blame you."

    Why!

    Fu Xici wanted to ask him why he was so kind to himself.

    But when he opened his mouth, he found that he didn't even have the courage to say it.

    Silently walked out of the study.

    Xu Fuhuan called Assistant Xu and handed over the matter to him.

    Just after hanging up the phone, the old man finally couldn't sit still and called.

    "Brat, come back to me."

    The thick voice was high-pitched and loud, like thunder.

    After saying this, the other end hung up the phone with a snap.

    Xu Fuhuan helplessly listened to the beeping sound coming from the phone, and sighed inwardly, the old man's body is really getting stronger and stronger.