Chapter 65

Chapter 65 I am the villain's benefactor (4)

    At the charity dinner, Fu Xici was only one step behind Xu Fuhuan, walking beside him on the red carpet.

    The reporters who did not receive the news were all dumbfounded.

    Who are these two people?

    Until the person in charge of the es company came to greet him personally. Only then did the dumbfounded reporters come to their senses. lie down. Well, isn't this Xu Fuhuan, the president of Star Entertainment who rarely shows up?

    "Mr. Xu, it's been a long time."

    He was the editor-in-chief of the magazine and the person in charge of the charity gala.

    When he sent invitations to Xingyu, he never thought that this person would come. The reason why he sent invitations was because he followed the rules of this circle. After all, everyone in his circle knew that Xu Fuhuan, the president of Star Entertainment, had a difficult background.

    Who would have thought that this person would actually come.

    Xu Fuhuan nodded slightly, and casually glanced at Fu Xici beside him.

    "This is Fu Xici."

    A simple sentence is enough to explain everything.

    He glanced at Fu Xici in surprise, this person... looks familiar.

    Suddenly a light flashed in his mind.

    "Hello, Mr. Fu."

    I remembered that this young man had cooperated with their magazine at the beginning.

    As the editor of one of the top magazines in China, Leo knows countless things. At the beginning, this young man named Fu Xici offended the newly rising star Jiang Liran, and he had no resistance when he was suppressed by Jiang Liran. force.

    Fu Xici's divorce affected their company's original cooperation interests. At the beginning, he even planned to help this young man, but he didn't expect that Jiang Liran's background was not simple.

    Fu Xici was born in the entertainment industry, whether it was his sophisticated communication skills or his acting skills that could be called a movie star. Everyone called Leo had a good impression of this young man.

    He just didn't expect this young man to follow Xu Fuhuan.

    Fu Xici smiled with sincerity.

    "Hello, Leo."

    The flashlights of the reporters who rushed over began to flash non-stop. Although today's banquet was held by es and invited some big names, for them, there was really nothing eye-catching.

    This kind of banquet is held every three days in the entertainment industry. As reporters, they only ask some personal questions and the promotion of some movie records. Mountain dew, impenetrable. It doesn't attract the public's attention at all.

    They are all ready to return without success.

    Who would have thought that the mysterious CEO of Star Entertainment would appear with a little fresh meat beside him.

    This news...

    Excited reporters surrounded Xu Fuhuan and Fu Xici, all wanting to get first-hand information.

    Sharp and harsh questions were all asked to the two of them.

    At the same time, the online platform that was broadcasting live also began to explode.