Chapter 66

Chapter 66 I am the villain's benefactor (5)

    Zhou Zimo casually held two glasses of champagne and walked towards Fu Xici who was hiding in the corner and playing with his mobile phone. The corners of his mouth were smiling, no matter how he looked, he had no good intentions.

    Compared with Zhou Zimo, who was in high spirits, Fu Xici seemed a little less interested, and yawned sleepily, two tears instinctively dripped from his charming peach eyes.

    sleepy!

    In the past six months, he has developed a good work and rest habit, so staying up all night suddenly is really too much for him.

    Ordinarily, he had just finished quitting his drug addiction, and his family's benefactor should have called him to go home and sleep. Why is it past ten o'clock and the phone hasn't rang yet?

    The slender fingers checked back and forth on the two software of the phone and the text message, and it was hard to tell whether it was anticipation or disappointment.

    Suddenly a black shadow blocked the already dim light, Fu Xici quickly calmed down his leaked emotions, raised his head with his eyebrows bent, and saw an unusually tall man standing in front of him holding two glasses of wine, The man was against the light, and he couldn't quite see the man's expression.

    Zhou Zimo handed Fu Xici the champagne in his hand, and then sat beside him gracefully and calmly.

    "Mr. Fu is very interested."

    Zhou Zimo raised his hand slightly, and gestured to the dazed Fu Xici with the wine glass in his hand.

    It wasn't until now that Fu Xici had a real look at the face of the visitor.

    Fu Xici was flattered and raised his wine glass, secretly thinking in his heart how Zhou Zimo could greet such a small person like him.

    If Fu Xici was born to be in the entertainment industry, then Zhou Zimo is that person with background.

    Ever since he stepped into this circle, his manager told him which people in this circle he should not offend, and Zhou Zimo was the number one among them.

    Zhou Zimo is romantic by nature, and he is full of gossip news every day. He was either photographed by the paparazzi taking a small model to a house, or was followed by Yuji to go shopping and eat with Xiao Xianrou.

    Play is not the general big.

    But the upper echelons of Xingyu have never cared about him, the script that should be his is still his.

    When he first debuted, no one framed him because of jealousy, but the person who framed him disappeared in the entertainment circle the next day. If such a person had no background, who would believe him?

    What is his real identity, everyone does not know, only vaguely smell that he has an unusual relationship with the CEO of Star Entertainment, so everyone defaults that he is Xu Fuhuan's caretaker.

    Obviously Fu Xici thought so too.

    Fu Xici didn't know how to describe the complicated emotions in his heart when facing the person who was taken care of by the same benefactor.

    Zhou Zimo didn't seem to notice his embarrassment, and said naturally, "Do you also think this banquet is not interesting?"

    Not interesting? How can it be!

    This is the circle that many artists dream of entering, and even he is not exempt from it.

    Sure enough, it is good to enjoy the shade by leaning against the big tree!