Chapter 63

Chapter 63 I am the villain's benefactor (2)

    Show weakness?

    A smart guy indeed.

    A smile flashed across Xu Fuhuan's eyes.

    "As you said, you are a notorious actor. I am in a high position and I don't need anything. As long as I wave, whether it is for my money or for the power behind me, countless men and women will throw themselves into their arms. Hug, then what do you have that I covet?"

    Fu Xici raised his head, and looked at Xu Fuhuan, there was no depth in his deep eyes, and there was no special expression on his face.

    "You mean what you say?"

    Fu Xici asked seriously.

    Fu Xici is not afraid that the person opposite him will deceive him, just like what Xu Fuhuan said, what else is there to covet about a person like him? Even if he really needs to pay *, he has nothing to hesitate. Compared with those dirty and smelly men, the man in front of him is not at a disadvantage, is he?

    Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows, not surprised by this result.

    After all, Fu Xici endured the humiliation in the plot, hibernating in secret for so many years, just waiting for an opportunity for revenge, but now, he personally delivered the opportunity to him, and only hoped that he would not disappoint him.

    Xu Fuhuan hooked the corners of his lips, his indifferent eyes were filled with joyful tenderness, and his voice softened a little unconsciously.

    "Come with me."

    There was no order in this sentence, but it was more humane.

    Fu Xici laughed suddenly, his pale gray pupils were filled with joy, his brows and eyes were curved into a crescent, and the clear eyes reflected Xu Fuhuan's deep outline.

    He thought his chance had come.

    ——————

    In the entertainment industry, acting skills are not enough, either you have a background, or you are lucky.

    Some people are born to eat this bowl of rice, while some people are always out of tune with this circle no matter how early they debuted.

    Jiang Liran made his debut earlier than Fu Xici, and he has the advantage of being reborn. Before saving 'Xu Fuhuan', he was still a starlet in the 18th line, half-hearted. And Fu Xici became famous instantly by relying on the role of a male third.

    This is the gap.

    So, how could Jiang Liran not hate him? How could you not be jealous?

    Especially in the previous life, when they were still very innocent, in order for Fu Xici to get the role of the third male smoothly, he begged his grandpa to sue his grandma, how much wine and tofu was drunk by those investors? It made them relax.

    But Fu Xici's success undoubtedly told him that without Jiang Liran, Fu Xici could still get what he wanted.

    However, these are not important.

    Jiang Liran thought.

    Fu Xici has been ruined by him. No matter how talented and acting skills are, so what? Isn't it worth a word from a big shot?

    Jiang Liran called Xu Fuhuan in a happy mood, wanting to thank him for his help and treat him to a meal by the way.

    Xu Fuhuan here was driving Fu Xi to resign from his arranged residence, and received a call from Jiang Liran halfway...