Chapter 119

Chapter 119 The Trash Picking Villain (14)

Yue Zhuo thinks that her patience is pretty good, but it can't hold back Clive's 'chasing and beating' him for half a year.

In the past six months, while trying to curry favor with Qi Jin and save Qi Jin's life, he was looking for the whereabouts of the Yue family, secretly contacting subordinates who were loyal to the Yue family, and most importantly, always being on guard against hunting down Their people came to the door.

With so many things, it is easy for him alone.

Especially since the object of his favor has only given him twenty points of favor so far.

Thinking about it, I was really full of grievances and bitter tears.

But -

what about Qi Jin, why didn't he see anyone else?

Yue Zhuo looked around the hall again, among so many faces, only that familiar face was missing.

Could it be that something was wrong and you ran away?

Thinking that Qi Jin might have escaped alone, leaving behind him whose whereabouts are unknown, the corners of Lu Yuezhuo's mouth twitched slightly.

After getting along for half a year, he is not even a fart in the eyes of others?

Clive was only shocked for a moment, and quickly calmed down the emotion in his eyes, then narrowed his eyes slightly.

Does this face look familiar? Where did you see it?

Clive doesn't know Moonbow, but Green and Dr. Heater do.

Hit stared at his Experimental No. 1 with fiery eyes. He didn't expect that after his transformation, Experimental No. 1 still retained its humanity and memories of the past.

Compared with Dr. Hitt's simple excitement of finding the escape toy, Green's mood is not so wonderful.

Yue Zhuo, the rival in love in the previous life, was designed by him to the underground laboratory as soon as he was reborn in this life, how could he escape? And Murphy-

"Murphy, you...you actually betrayed me?"

With his head held high, Murphy stood behind Yuezhuo without looking sideways, as if the person who was speaking sweet words to Green the day before yesterday was not him.

"Ha ha! Betrayal?"

Qi Jin ran away, Yue Zhuo was already full of anger, and now all of them poured towards Green.

"Murphy is just playing with you as a joke, do you really think he is sincere to you?" After saying this, Yue Zhuo paused, and turned to Clive who was putting on a face.

"You are also a big-hearted person. How many cuckolds has he put on you? It's ridiculous that you all still take him as a treasure." "You're talking nonsense."

Green

didn't have the composure just now , Yue Zhuo put all his privacy on the table and talked about it, and his face was a little uneasy for a while.

Clive stared intently, with an unfathomable expression on his face, unable to tell whether he cared or not.

He just loosened his arms around Green's waist slightly. With his hands on his limbs, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Is what he said true?"

"You don't believe me?"

Green was born again, not only his brain became more active, but his IQ also went up several levels.