Chapter 70

Chapter 70 I am the villain's benefactor [End]

    This is the world formed by the novel. The main character suffers from a rich and affectionate loyal dog Gong, so the loyal dog Gong who is not simple must also have a vicious fiancee to increase the relationship between the two.

    As a strong woman, Yuan Bing can stick to her own ideas and resolutely choose to study abroad for so many years, which shows that she is not stupid.

    It's just that she is just a female supporting role, but when she meets Jiang Liran who wears the aura of the protagonist, her IQ is all zero.

    Now, Fu Xici has exposed the relationship between the two in advance, and Yuan Bing is abroad, and he does not have the aura of the protagonist to face Jiang Liran.

    The photo sent to her email, after she confirmed that it was true, she shot it decisively.

    For a moment, Jiang Liran's cute and innocent appearance no longer existed.

    His fans couldn't believe that the outspoken idol was such a vicious person in private.

    Strike while the iron is hot, Fu Xici also followed up to clear himself up, saying that he was completely framed by Jiang Liran at the beginning, and presented a lot of evidence that Jiang Liran framed him.

    The fans knew that they had been cheated, and some sensible ones ran to Fu Xici's Weibo to leave messages to apologize.

    As soon as "Tianjun" was finished, such black material broke out on the male lead.

    For a moment, Mo Dao's face was distorted with anger.

    As Xu Fuhuan's biggest investor, this was Fu Xici's first comeback movie, so he had no choice but to bring in Zhou Zimo to fill in the leading role. This farce can be said to be over.

    With the release of the movie and its popularity, Fu Xici has become known to more and more audiences.

    Many viewers were moved by the Donglai Xianjun played by Fu Xici, and thus fell in love with him. At first, everyone was shocked by Donglai Xianjun's crazy and persistent feelings for Beiming Xianjun. In the movie, he He couldn't wish for it, and finally chose to die at the hands of his only disciple.

    In order to make up for the shortcomings, everyone began to search the names of Fu Xici and Qin Lan on the Internet. I want to see how they are doing in real life.

    But when everyone found Fu Xici’s Weibo, and saw that Fu Xici in real life openly disclosed his relationship on Weibo, posting intimate photos of himself and the benefactor every day, everyone left messages and complained about it. A fake Weibo.

    Although there are many viewers who cannot accept that their favorite idol is gay, there are also many people who support him.

    Things are developing in a good direction, but the relationship between Fu Xici and Xu Fuhuan seems to have reached a bottleneck.

    The blackening value has been stopped at 10 points, no matter what Xu Fuhuan does, there is no movement at 10 points.

    In a flash, Xu Fuhuan has been in this world for five years.

    Under his escort, Fu Xici's acting career has ushered in its peak, and he is only one step away from being an actor.

    On this day, Fu Xici participated in a talk show.

    The moderator asked him a question.

    When Fu Xici returned home after recording the show, he felt depressed.