Chapter 90

Chapter 90 The Villain Is My Furnace (4)

After the deal with the mysterious man was concluded, Xu Fuhuan continued to wander around the market.

The mysterious man was wearing a black cloak that even the consciousness could not penetrate, and he followed behind Xu Fuhuan step by step.

Xu Fuhuan could feel that this person was very powerful, and his cultivation was supreme, but he didn't understand how this person would make such a seemingly unreasonable request, unless...he had some conspiracy.

Xu Fuhuan casually picked up a spirit beast pill from a booth.

"How do you sell this?"

It was a dark egg, and Xu Fuhuan had no intention of buying it at first, but when his hand just touched the eggshell, a strong fairy spirit flowed from the eggshell Constantly passed into his body.

The stall owner is a middle-aged man, wearing a gray Taoist robe, who looks like a Sanxian.

Probably the business was not very good that day, he opened his eyelids in boredom, and the lion opened his mouth and said, "One hundred middle-grade spirit stones." Xu Fuhuan felt that this egg was a bit unusual, but it was a mysterious

person poke your nose. "What's the use of asking for this low-level spirit beast egg? I have a top-grade spirit beast egg here, how about selling it to you?"

Xu Fu laughed without saying a word, and calmly picked up another spirit beast pill. He took out two hundred spirit stones from the storage ring and threw them directly to the stall owner.

Today is really a lot of money.

Back on the spaceship, Xu Fuhuan directly ignored the mysterious person who was following them, and dragged Feng Lan to the lounge.

Feng Lan sat silently opposite Xu Fuhuan.

Xu Fuhuan opened his consciousness and searched in the storage ring.

He first took out the jade slip obtained from the mysterious person and put it on the small table, and then took out two spirit beast pills.

"You choose one of these two eggs."

Feng Lan turned her head disdainfully.

Use this kind of garbage to curry favor with him?

When he is really the kind of naive person who has never seen the market?

Xu Fuhuan didn't mind Feng Lan's contempt, he directly took Feng Lan's hand, and the spiritual power wrapped around his fingertips pierced his middle finger like a sharp blade. A drop of blood hit the black eggshell.

It's just -

Xu Fuhuan frowned.

Seeing that the bright red blood beads were not absorbed by the eggshell, but gradually slid down the smooth eggshell onto the table.

How is this going?

Xu Fuhuan let go of Fenglan's hand, and put his broad palm on the eggshell, a strong fairy energy slowly penetrated into his body from the egg.

That's right, why not?

Xu Fuhuan checked the memory of the original owner, wanting to see if there was any other method of contract.

Feng Lan who was sitting quietly at the side felt that Xu Fuhuan was insulting him.

It's fine to insult him with such a low-level spirit beast egg, but his blood contract has not been accepted by this low-level spirit beast egg.