Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (8)

The expression under the mask is very happy, and the heart beats very strangely, but on the surface, he still has to pretend to be a gentleman, and said casually: "What do you have to say, I stand here and say the same." Saying

so , but the pace under his feet is indeed not slow at all, he stepped in front of Xu Fuhuan in three steps and two steps in parallel.

Hua Shijun has always been very concerned about Xu Fuhuan's affairs, when he just opened the door and entered, there was a puff of water vapor in the room, he guessed that Fuhuan must have bathed.

Now that I got closer, I realized that Fu Huan was dressed very casually.

She was dressed in a snow-white inner garment, and a water-blue coat was casually draped over it.

With the movement of the person turning over and sitting up, the loose coat just slipped off his shoulders and fell on the comfortable soft bed, leaving only a rather transparent inner coat and the looming white. fair chest.

Hua Shijun stared straight at the smooth chest, his eyes almost stared straight.

His heart was pounding, and a rush of hotness rushed from his abdomen to his belly, making him wish he could immediately press down and trample on him. Ravaged.

He and Fu Huan are old friends. Thousands of years ago, he couldn't eat Fu Huan in his mouth. It's not his fault, because at that time Fu Huan was still innocent and didn't know what it was. Love, and he, it seems, doesn't seem to understand how men like each other. like.

In the world that Fu Huan brought out from the grave, because he lost his memory, he was like a stick, so he still couldn't knock Fu Huan down.

In the last world, he was just with Fu Huan. At that time, he was very conservative and felt that Huan was the best. Love should be saved until the wedding night. However, he was short-lived, before he could marry Fu Huan, he died halfway.

Thinking about it, it's really sad.

It's really not easy!

Xu Fuhuan put on his coat with a black face, got up with a worried expression, and raised his hand to lift his mask.

However, as soon as his hand touched the cold mask, Hua Shijun suddenly woke up, and stepped back again and again, making sure that the place was safe, and then looked at him vigilantly. "What do you want?"

joked.

If Fu Huan really opened it up, would he still lose face? !

It's really beautiful.

Hua Shijun thought to himself while reminiscing about the beautiful scenery just now. The nose is inexplicably hairy. Itching, a stream of warm liquid flowed from the nostrils to the corners of the mouth.

Hua Shijun licked subconsciously. Take a sip, huh? It smells fishy, ​​what is it?

lie down. Groove groove groove! ! !

Hua Shijun quickly raised his hand to cover his chin, turned around and walked out the door, leaving only his buzzing sentence in the air: "I'll go back first." The warm wind

blows into the whole room from the open door. In the room, the breeze from the window was blowing Xu Fuhuan's robe and black hair, and the black hair fluttered on the robe with the warm wind.

But Xu Fuhuan paused on the spot with a bewildered expression.

What is Hua Shijun here for?

Is he a tease invited by the monkey?