Chapter 102

Chapter 102 The Villain Is My Furnace (16)

Taking advantage of the loss of the soul bead, the demon king opened his mouth and spit out a black net, covering the round body of the soul bead.

The soul orb is aimed at the soul, as long as it is related to the soul, it can devour it.

However, Mozun is not a pure soul, he is the illusory form of the turbid air from heaven and earth, as long as there is darkness in this world, he can be reborn. The reason for his disappearance.

After all, Mo Zun is someone outside the plot, Xiao Er underestimated his ability, Xu Fuhuan not only trusts Xiao Er, but also trusts too much in the ability of the soul orb.

The soul orb was trapped by the demon's magic weapon, and the instinctive danger made him want to run away, so he gave up the confrontation with the demon, and turned around to run rampant in the net.

It's just that this net is made of something unknown, as soon as it touches the mesh, a puff of black air is spontaneously generated on the mesh, and this black air is actually carrying corrosive power, eroding its beads.

"Ouch."

Soul Orb cried out in pain.

It's going to kill me.

Soul Pearl quickly contacted Xu Fuhuan.

It can deal with souls, but it can't deal with this black net.

Since Xiao Er brought up the fact that they could not communicate in the secret territory last time, Xu Fuhuan asked Qi Ling to undo the isolation formation in the space. At this moment, as soon as the painful sound of the Soul Orb came, Xu Fuhuan Know something is wrong.

But at the same time, Feng Lan woke up.

Seeing Xu Fuhuan, he was stunned for a moment, then whispered Chaohuan.

Then, as if thinking of something, he smiled bitterly.

"I was the one who was abrupt before."

Xu Fuhuan's face was a little cautious, he frowned to make sure that Feng Lan was quite normal at the moment, and said: "You rest here first, and after I finish the monster outside, I will take you with me." You leave this place."

Monster?

With Xu Fuhuan's explanation, Feng Lan remembered that it was because the monster coveted his body, instilled the devil's energy into his body, and caused Chao Huan to die because of him.

These years, he hid in the fire in the center of the earth and used the fire of the sun to suppress the demonic energy in his body, just because he didn't want Chao Huan to sacrifice in vain, he wanted to avenge Chao Huan.

But what has he been doing all these years?

He was immersed in the pain of losing Chaohuan and couldn't extricate himself from it, letting the devilish energy swallow his mind bit by bit.

Thinking of this, Feng Lan raised her head and said with firm eyes: "The monster you are talking about is the one in a cave full of spells?"

Xu Fuhuan nodded hesitantly.

"Well, you take me with you."

He had to avenge Chao Huan's revenge.

Xu Fuhuan wanted to persuade him to calm down first, but then he thought that it was Feng Lan who lost his lover. He was an outsider, so it was really not easy to interfere. Besides, if it was Hua Shijun who died, he thought, maybe he hadn't Feng Lan is so sensible.