Chapter 143

Chapter 143 The Falling Flower Season Meets You Again (6)

It doesn't matter, but...

Wu Chen wanted to ask something, but Xu Fuhuan left here with Hua Shijun hugged by his waist.

He decided that if he wanted to live a stable life in this world, he must hold great power, isn't he the emperor, although he has never been, but who told Qingcheng to offend him?

While walking, Xu Fuhuan transformed into the face he had in this world.

The emerald green robe on his body changed into a plain white robe in an instant as his face changed.

Wuchen followed closely behind him. In just such a short while, the 'surprise' Xu Fuhuan gave him had already made him numb. Even seeing the face that he missed for ten years didn't make him feel the slightest bit. ups and downs.

Who else could bring Hua Shijun out of the snowfield, except Xu Fuhuan himself? Although I don't know why he became like this, but seeing that he is much colder than before, it is enough to show that he has suffered a lot.

Wuchen smiled wryly, he should have noticed it a long time ago, but he has been unwilling to believe it, and he can't believe it.

"After the king died, did the king's hidden guards still guard the Luohua Valley?"

To seize the throne, Xu Fuhuan must have his own power, and the dark guards given to him by Prince Yu are the best. choose.

It's just that they don't know that their original intentions have changed in ten years.

"Yes, when I left, they were still in Luohua Valley."

Xu Fuhuan chuckled, there is no fairy energy in this world, and the fairy energy in his body is getting less and less with use, so he chose the carriage, this time with Qing There is a dispute in the city, and the road ahead may not be safe.

Xu Fuhuan teleported directly to Luohua Valley with Wu Chen, and before he had time to watch the familiar scene in his memory, he felt dizzy for a while, and the fairy energy in his body suddenly dried up. Xu Fuhuan used the little remaining fairy energy to undo the seal in Huashi-jun's body, and then handed him over to Wuchen, asking him to take good care of Huashi-jun. When he came back, he used the last fairy energy to teleport Go to the deep mountains and directly transform into the body.

Maintaining the human form requires fairy aura. Xu Fuhuan did not expect the world to suppress it so much. Just a teleportation made the fairy aura in his body dry up, and he couldn't even maintain the human form.

The law's suppression of him probably has something to do with his attack on the protagonist.

Xu Fuhuan's body is an ordinary tree in the fairy world, but it is unique in the mortal world.

Once Hua Shijun's soul was liberated, he followed Xu Fuhuan's unique breath directly to the deep mountain.

Hua Shijun didn't know that Xu Fuhuan's body was a tree demon. He frowned with his pretty eyebrows and wandered back and forth around Xu Fuhuan's transformed body.

Secretly wondering, "It's really strange, the aura is here, why did the person disappear?"

Xu Fuhuan sighed and looked at Hua Shijun's worried face, although Hua Shijun had forgotten him, but in his instinct , I still remember myself, and I still feel familiar.

Xu Fuhuan didn't know if he would remember Hua Shijun if he lost his memory, probably... he would remember it!

"Hey, where are you?" Hua Shijun's white figure floated around under the tree. "I don't blame you anymore, you come out."