Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Blackening the Male Protagonist and Turning into a Villain (5)

In the spacious and bright room, Xu Fuhuan was wearing an elegant silver-gray suit, standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows with his hands behind his back, patrolling the orderly 'soldiers' downstairs like a king.

In a world without order like the end of the world, the strong are respected.

And he, among all the zombies, has the highest ability, with such a good innate condition, why not make good use of it?

As for his mission target Zhongli, after he was injured in the hotel, Xu Fuhuan was afraid that he would really kill him impulsively, so he took the zombie man away.

In the past six months, Xu Fuhuan has been letting the big zombies pay attention to his every move.

It is estimated that I hit him a little hard at the beginning, which caused him to look for high-level zombies everywhere in the past six months, and then devour their crystal nuclei to improve their abilities, but he didn't have the trouble of finding Liang Xiaoxiao like in the plot.

As for Zhongli, he deserves to be reborn, and he is also the future zombie king. It has only been half a year, and the highest human being with abilities is only level three, but he broke through level five last night.

You know, Xu Fuhuan's current ability level is only level five. rise. What about high points? Isn't it inferior to Zhongli's unique conditions?

Thinking of Zhongli, Xu Fuhuan frowned, and finally sighed. I'm afraid that Zhongli will come looking for him soon.

When I hurt him back then, judging by his current blackness, I'm afraid he regarded himself as the number one enemy besides Liang Xiaoxiao.

"Old...old...boss." An anxious voice with a bit of fear came from outside the door.

To say that the most satisfying thing for Xu Fuhuan in the past six months is that the big man zombie can speak some simple words.

His guess at the beginning has now been confirmed. With the evolution of the zombie's ability, they can indeed slowly regain consciousness. Even the numb, dull, and gray face of the zombie has become no different from a human being with the improvement of the ability. . The only thing that distinguishes humans from zombies is the gray eyes that have remained unchanged for thousands of years.

Da Zhuang is the name he gave to the big man zombie, and now he heard his voice before seeing him, Xu Fuhuan shook his head, even if Da Zhuang now has partial consciousness, his behavior is still as reckless and reckless as before .

It's just -

as Da Zhuang walked into the room, a strong smell of blood followed him into the room, filling his keen sense of smell.

"What's going on?" Xu Fuhuan condensed his face, looking at the blood stains on Da Zhuang's body, together with a big gash on his abdomen.

"You... roar, he... roar..." Da Zhuang was full of anxiety and kept waving his arms, as if he was urgently explaining something.

Xu Fuhuan approached Da Zhuang calmly and calmly, raising his hand to soothe his excited emotions.

"Don't worry, speak slowly."

However, the consolation that has always been very useful has no effect at this moment, Da Zhuang hurriedly grabbed Xu Fuhuan's wrist, and raised his foot to pull him out.

As Da Zhuang walked out of the gate of the villa, the garden that was orderly just now became a hell on earth.

The warm and clean garden cleaned up by Da Zhuang is now infested with stumped limbs and scarlet blood. In the garden, clusters of mutated plants with bright flowers are quietly stretching out their The branches and leaves secretly sucked the crystal nuclei from the corpses lying nearby as their own nutrients.