Chapter 12

Chapter 12 My Uncle is a Villain [12]

Li Fuhuan didn't know how to describe his mood. After getting along for more than half a year, it must be false to say that there is no relationship.

Li Yanli's blackening value almost reached its peak half a year ago. Repeatedly fell into the situation of mission failure.

After that, he sneaked into Li Yanchen's study several times, trying to find Li Yanchen's secret, but found that Li Yanchen's study was really just a study, clean and without any clues.

"Uncle?" Li Fuhuan called out cautiously.

The complexity in my heart is simply indescribable.

In the past six months, Li Yanli was like a wolf whose disguise was seen through, and finally showed his ferocious fangs, unconsciously hurting everyone around him.

Li Yanli smiled slightly, his extremely gentle eyes were full of warmth. Gently patted the edge of the bed.

"Xiao Huan, come here."

Li Fuhuan stepped forward flattered, and put the things in his hands aside.

"Thank you for always being with me these past few months." The corners of the lips were smiling with a beautiful arc, and the sincere emotions in the eyes poured out. Express his truest feelings.

Li Fuhuan shook his head. "Uncle is the best relative to me besides my mother. I'm not good to you, but to whom."

Li Yanli smiled but didn't say a word, just looked at him and smiled gently. That kind of smile was much more real than the alienated smile. .

Back at the door of the house, Li Fuhuan was still in a trance, did Li Yanli figure it out?

[Xiao Er, what is Li Yanli's blackening value now? ]

[Ding--Target blackening value: 49.]

Li Fuhuan is a little unbelievable. Li Yanli's blackening value in the past six months is like a sesame blossom, rising steadily. How did he figure it out?

"Huanhuan, what are you doing standing in front of the house?" Han Jinxian was wearing a handbag and dressed like a lady, while the bodyguard behind her was carrying shopping bags.

"You went to the hospital to see your uncle again?" Han Jinxian frowned slightly.

Li Fuhuan retracted the doubts in her heart, stepped forward with a smile on her wrist, and said, "Mom, are you tired from shopping? Let me carry it for you."

"You child." Zhong was well aware of that idea, but obviously she liked it very much, and handed the bag to Li Fuhuan with a smile on her face. As he walked, he said, "Is your uncle feeling better?"

"It's much better. He drank all the soup I brought today."

"That's good." Han Jinxian didn't really like this Li Yanli, but Li Yanli's influence on her son It was too deep, even if she wanted to stop it, there was nothing she could do.

Who asked Li Yanli to play the role of his son's father when he was young.

She didn't intend to get too entangled in this issue, but changed the subject and said: "Your father will come back later, and he said that he has something to tell us. I thought about it and wanted to ask you to go home. I didn't expect you to come back first." "

The relationship between Han Jinxian and Li Yanchen has always been neither cold nor cold. He and Li Yanchen played with him outside, and Han Jinxian acted as a wealthy lady. She should eat, drink, and flirt. As for the vixen who provoked her last time, What it is? If you want her to give way, fine, let Li Yanchen kick her out of the Li family if you have the ability!