Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 149 Meeting You Again During Falling Flowers (End)

A few days after the crown prince's fifteenth birthday, Xu Fuhuan noticed that the world seemed to reject him.

Xu Fuhuan originally thought that he and Hua Shijun would be able to spend their entire lives in this world, but he didn't expect that it was only fifteen short years, which was really not enough for him.

The system reminded him that the Dao of Heaven in this world is about to be perfected. He is the only demon in the world. If he does not leave in advance, he will be automatically destroyed by Dao of Heaven.

This may be Xu Fuhuan's own fault. He has done too many tasks and is used to dealing with the protagonist, which has worn out the protagonist's luck. The law will naturally give birth to the way of heaven, and he, a monster who does not belong to this world, will naturally be rejected by the way of heaven.

All in all, it's Xu Fuhuan's troubles to blame.

In the fifteenth year of King Huan, Emperor Huan announced his abdication to the crown prince. Emperor Huan caught the government and the public by surprise. Emperor Huan was only forty-five years old this year, and at the age of a wolf, how could he abdicate so well?

The courtiers loyal to Emperor Huan naturally did not want Emperor Huan to abdicate. After all, the crown prince was still too young to take on important responsibilities, but Emperor Huan's attitude was extremely firm, and he even began to let his confidantes start arranging the crown prince's enthronement.

In recent years, the regent and the prime minister have been at odds with each other, and they have many cliques. Xu Fuhuan hastily abdicated before paving the way for the prince. This made some loyal officials worry about the prince, for fear that the imperial power would eventually fall to the regent. hands.

Xu Fuhuan locked himself in the Xuanzheng Palace, handed over all the government affairs to the prince, and refused to meet all the officials.

It wasn't until the crown prince's enthronement ceremony that Xu Fuhuan appeared in front of everyone as the Supreme Emperor, but what the officials didn't expect was that Emperor Huan had aged ten years after not seeing him for just a few months.

With Xu Fuhuan's body in a normal state, it is no problem to live another thousand years, but with the formation of the heavenly way, the world rejects him more and more. If he stays in this world for one more day, his life will cost dozens The speed of times is passing by, and in this state, he is afraid that within a year, he will become an old man.

This change was too weird for the conservative ancient people, so Xu Fuhuan could only abdicate early, and after the prince's succession ceremony, he took Hua Shijun back to Luohua Valley.

Originally Xu Fuhuan planned to directly take Huashijun into the soul orb, but Huashijun did not belong to the system space, and there was no contract between the two of them, so he rashly took Huashijun into it-- [Huanhuan, do you still remember to enter

? What is the condition of the small world? It is the life value. In the case of no life value, any crossing that does not conform to the system space rules will consume the power of your own soul. When you first met Hua Shijun, was his soul very powerful? He has followed you through several worlds without our knowledge, and you look at his current appearance... If there were no soul beads for his soul power these years, he would have dissipated long ago. 】

【Hua Shijun does not belong to this world, he is a different species in this world just like you, only the realm of time can keep him fascinated. 】