Chapter 57

Chapter 57

The weather is not too cold now, and the autumn tiger has not passed yet, but the temperature difference between day and night is relatively large.

Wearing thin shirts, the two children suddenly walked out of the house. The cold wind blew, and they immediately sniffed their noses.

"Let's go first."

He Jun invited Xu Fuhuan into the room.

After pouring Xu Fuhuan a cup of hot water, he talked about Er Gouzi.

At noon, He Jun called the three of them to come to the house for dinner. Er Gouzi saw that the two children were being looked after, so he told He Jun to go for a walk after eating, and familiarize himself with the surrounding environment by the way.

While talking, Er Gouzi was humming a ditty in a good mood, holding the packaged meals in his hand, seeing that the headlights in his house were not on, his face was startled, it was so late, and Huanzi hadn't come back yet?

"Niannian, Xiaxia, go home."

Er Gouzi first went to He Jun's house to pick up the two children, and when he opened the door, he saw Xu Fuhuan sitting on a chair, and quickly asked, "Why don't you go home when you're back?"

"Where have you been?" Xu Fuhuan asked with a frown.

Er Gouzi is an adult, although he is not worried that he will get lost, but it is a strange place after all, I am afraid that he will not be able to control his temper and conflict with others outside.

"I'll tell you later."

Er Gouzi wrinkled his eyebrows at Xu Fuhuan mysteriously.

After saying goodbye to He Jun and returning home, before Er Gouzi had time to put down the things in his hands, he hastily approached Xu Fuhuan and took out a few dollars from Zou Baba in his pocket.

"Xianzi, look, this is the first salary I earned when I came to a big city. I originally had twelve yuan, but when I bought food, I spent seven yuan." Salary

?

"Why is the salary so good?"

Xu Fuhuan asked in surprise, he just thought Er Gouzi was playful, that's why he came back so late, but he didn't expect him to find a job.

When it comes to work, Er Gouzi was a little unhappy at first, then sat on a chair, and then spoke slowly.

Er Gouzi was planning to walk around at noon today, to see if nearby restaurants are hiring, but was rejected a few times. Er Gouzi was depressed when he saw someone picking up trash, and only after asking about it Beverage bottles can be sold for money.

Er Gouzi had an idea, and followed the scavenger to pick up garbage. He followed the scavenger all the way, but didn't pick up anything. Later, he had the cheek to dig through the garbage that hadn't been cleared out of the shop.

The hardships of the process, Er Gouzi didn't say anything, Xu Fuhuan can guess, it must have caused a lot of eyes and curses.

"I said you smell bad, go wash it off, it stinks to death."

Xu Fuhuan was amused, but was moved in his heart.

Xu Fuhuan hit a wall for several days in a row, and finally found a second-hand job in a tailor shop. The monthly salary of the probationary period was 200 yuan, and there would be a performance bonus after he became a regular.

There are not many employees in the store, and most of the customers are looking for old masters. Xu Fuhuan felt that even if he became a full-time employee, his salary would not be much higher.