Chapter 60

Chapter 60

To be the male lead's future father-in-law?

Xu Fuhuan took a strange look at the unconscious Ning Qian.

"Hit, beat me to death."

...

With this episode, Xu Fuhuan's original plan was stranded.

He deliberately found a time to call An Xia to the study, intending to ask her how she felt about Ning Qian.

"Ning Qian?"

An Xia frowned, her pink lips curled up in displeasure. Start an arc.

"Father, don't get involved. I told Brother Nian that I don't even know that Ning Qian." "

Huh?"

This situation is completely different from what he thought.

"Don't listen to Brother Nian's nonsense, I'm still young, and I haven't thought about puppy love at all, and." An Xia seemed to have thought of something, she stepped forward to hold Xu Fuhuan's next door, and said coquettishly: "You too It's time to take care of Brother Nian, last time I saw him kissing a boy in the school's grove."

What?

Xu Fuhuan stood up from the chair in shock.

Shengnian kissing a male classmate?

"What you said is true?"

An Xia pouted. Small and pink. mouth, nonchalantly said: "Of course it's true, several of my classmates saw it."

Small sample, dare to create rumors about her out of nothing. See how she handles him.

Is the prime year curved?

Xu Fuhuan couldn't believe it.

"Go back to your room first."

Xu Fuhuan waved his hand weakly.

There are still a lot of bad things on his side, and that little bastard in Shengnian is actually not worried.

Seeing Xu Fuhuan's inability to accept, An Xia immediately regretted it.

When she saw that scene at the beginning, she couldn't accept it, and almost ran away on the spot. Later, one of her best friends, a corrupt girl, taught her what sex is and what men are. Recommend a lot of comics and novels to her, which opened a whole new world door for her.

Ahem, she won't say it, but in fact, brother Nian's painting style with the school grass is quite seductive.

"Father, don't hit Brother Nian. Sexuality can be born or later. I think Brother Nian hasn't had a girlfriend in these years, so he is destined to be born with it. You have to talk to him about it. If it can be changed, let's deal with it leniently, if it can't be changed, Dad, don't be too harsh on him." It

seems to be pleading for Sheng Nian, but after all, he is still a little angry that Sheng Nian asked Dad to beat her.

Xu Fuhuan couldn't see her small thoughts.

Deliberately said with a sullen face: "Do I seem to be an ignorant person?"

An Xia rolled her eyes guiltily, and said flatteringly, "Dad is the best. If nothing happens, I'll go back to my room first." "

Go, go, go. " "

Xu Fuhuan sat weakly on the chair, thinking about the matter of Sheng Nian's elbow bending.