Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (2)

    Now it is the twelfth lunar month of winter, and it is late at night, the sky is dark, and the cold wind is blowing. The falling snowflakes are getting bigger and bigger, covering the world with a silver-white outer veil.

    Xu Da couldn't bear to wrong his young master, his young master has always been pampered, when did he suffer such a crime? He secretly hated this person who blocked their way for no reason, but in the end he had to find a place to stay.

    It was also their luck. There was a small village not far away. They knocked on the nearest house and spent some money. Three people entered the house with a cold air.

    The owner of the house was quite enthusiastic, and prepared hot water and a heater for the group. Xu Fuhuan pulled his arm helplessly. No matter how much he pulled, he couldn't pull Hua Shijun's hand from his wrist.

    When treating Hua Shijun's wound in the carriage, Hua Shijun woke up once and made sure that he was harmless to him, so he kept holding on to his wrist tightly.

    Xu Fuhuan was also tired all day, so she went to bed early, and not long after she fell asleep, she found that there was an extra stove beside her.

    Xu Fuhuan drove for several days in a row, afraid that the protagonist Shou would die before him under Hua Shijun's sword, plus it was winter and the night was cold, now there was a baby in his arms. The stove dispelled the chill all over him, he couldn't help turning over and hugging the stove tightly in his arms, and rubbed it a few times at the right time, before falling into a deep sleep.

    Xu Da could see it clearly, but the only thing he cared about was his son, so why should he worry about the things he picked up?

    Hua Shijun's whole body was burnt out, he kept shouting for heat, and finally woke up the sleepy Xu Fuhuan.

    In the middle of the night when drops of water turned into ice, Hua Shijun broke out in a cold sweat, which was drenched in cold sweat. He covered half of Xu Fuhuan's body, causing Xu Dashen's eyes to flash a dangerous dark light. When Xu Fuhuan was not paying attention, he directly took off Hua Shijun's hand holding Xu Fuhuan, and then Then he took his hand away from Xu Fuhuan's wrist.

    Xu Fuhuan's eyes flickered, and then he glanced over, pretending he didn't see it.

    The original owner has a cleanliness habit, so he can't collapse the character design, right?

    Gou Lip took the clothes that Xu Da took out from the package, and let Xu Da take care of changing them, and then he focused on Hua Shijun.

    At this moment, Hua Shijun was hugging the quilt and shivering, and the corner of his mouth, which was covered in cold sweat, screamed coldly. Xu Da asked Xu Fuhuan to rest, Hua Shijun had him take care of it.

    Xu Fuhuan thought for a while, and finally nodded. Anyway, the original owner didn't know how to take care of others, so he went to rest.

    It wasn't until the sound of Xu Fuhuan's steady breathing came from the bed that Xu Da had a gloomy face, and his eyes on Gu Hua Shijun became more and more unkind, and he wished he could strangle this damned thing to death.

    In his heart, his young master is so beautiful and extremely precious, why has he ever served others? This pick-up thing dared to condescend his noble son. In order to accommodate him, living in such a simple house is a crime worthy of death.

    Before dawn the next day, Xu Fuhuan ordered Xu Da to drive the carriage to Chaoyang Town.

    Chaoyang Town is not big, and there is only one small medical clinic in the town. After seeing Hua Shijun's situation, the gray-haired old doctor shook his head, "This young man has a serious internal injury, and his vitals are injured, and he didn't see the doctor in time. Life is not long!"