Chapter 32

Chapter 32 This little devil is a little cute [13]

Early the next morning, before Xu Fuhuan went out, Li Dahai took the lead to bring someone to visit.

Standing behind Murong Su.

Seeing Li Dahai, the old fox, and Murong Su, the little fox, doing Tai Chi back and forth.

Li Dahai has been scheming for many years, so how could he not have any old background?

In the end, Li Dahai successfully married Li Zichen into the Murong Mansion with all the financial resources in his hands and all the land in East China after the success of the revolution as a dowry.

In fact, according to Xu Fuhuan's thinking, Li Zichen is married to Murong Su, so is that still the Li family?

Then why did Li Dahai do this?

Is it really for the future happiness of the youngest son? Or do you think Li Zichen can handle Murong Su?

Besides, if two men are together, they cannot have a child and change their surname to Li or something like that.

I don't understand their thinking, as expected, I'm still too immature.

During this conversation, Murong Su was very satisfied, Li Dahai was very distressed, Li Zichen was very happy, and the only person who was slightly emotional was Marshal Murong.

Who would be happy for their son to marry a man? It's fine for men to play around, but it's better to be a woman if you really want to get on the stage.

Besides, their Murong family is very powerful, and they don't need to sell their son's life to strengthen the Murong family's position.

However, no matter how much Marshal Murong disagreed, Li Zichen finally came in.

Within a month of Murong Su's wedding, Marshal Murong personally gave Murong Su a few aunts.

Murong Su's good days are coming to an end, Xu Fuhuan thinks his good days are coming. Directly bypassing the troubled Murong Su to find Marshal Murong, he asked for a month's leave. Apart from taking Ah Jun out for a walk, the other thing was that he needed to go back to the original owner's house.

Ever since Xu's direct lineage was wiped out, Xu Fuhuan's branch lived in seclusion in a small town not far from the original imperial city.

Everyone in this town has the surname Xu, and it is convenient for the Xu family to change their names.

The original owner's original wish was to get ahead and engrave the name of the mother who was kicked out into the genealogy of Xu's family. Later, he was adopted by Yan Shao, and gradually wiped out the fantasy in his heart. Xu Fuhuan thought that his current status was not bad, he occupied the original owner's body, he could do such a small favor.

With a few bodyguards, Xu Fuhuan just set out on the road.

Along the way, Ah Jun ran around happily, knowing that it was inconvenient for Xu Fuhuan to follow him, so he dragged the non-human Ah Qing to wander around.

Although Ah Qing finds that Ah Jun is not pleasing to the eye everywhere, but it is true to say that the relationship, the thousand years of getting along with each other is not fake.

After traveling all the way, it took three days before the group arrived in Ancheng.

Ancheng is located in North China, which belongs to the Li family's territory.

Xu Fuhuan's trip was a secret trip, so naturally he kept it from Li Anchen. However, Li Dahai didn't know where he got the news, and even sent his old department to greet him.