Chapter 115

Chapter 115 The Trash Picking Villain (10)

Regardless of whether the young man was intentional or not, Xu Fuhuan decided to follow behind him and go in to observe the situation first.

Walking through the wide corridor, there is a metal door at the end. There is a pupil pattern identification area beside the door. The young man stood in the identification area without slowing down. There was a light beep, and the metal door opened in response.

"Doctor."

Two guards stood behind the door, and when they saw the young man, they gave a respectful military salute.

After following here, Xu Fuhuan hesitated whether to continue to follow, once the door was closed, he would not be able to come out without pupil pattern recognition.

Moreover, the robot is not a human being, and is not as sensitive as a real human being. High technology can block his consciousness. Who knows if there is any high technology inside that can detect him? !

After thinking about it, Xu Fuhuan still decided to bring the two brothers in first. He saw a small wooden door in the corridor just now, presumably it should be a space for storing sundries, and they should hide there when the time comes.

Anyway, he just wanted to take a free ride, and there was no need to conflict with them.

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan simply turned around and walked back.

After waiting for that interesting person, the doctor casually turned his head, only to find that the transparent shadow had disappeared.

Doctor: ...

Is this giving up?

The doctor was a little disappointed. He thought it was a worthwhile trip, and he came across a fun toy, but he left just like that.

The original good mood suddenly sank to the bottom of the valley, and the arc of the corners of the mouth narrowed into a straight line as the mood fell.

Xu Fuhuan didn't know that he was exposed, he returned to the hiding place of the two curly-haired brothers, and suddenly appeared in front of them in the astonished eyes of the two brothers.

"Dumb, you..."

"Don't talk, just listen to me. Originally, we planned to hijack a spaceship transporting garbage. Now that the situation has changed, there is no time for you to go back and prepare. Are you going to follow me now, or-" Xu

Fu Huan's words were not finished yet, the little curly hair blushed excitedly, and said eagerly: "Mute brother, are you planning to abandon us?"

Xu Fuhuan shook his head, "The situation inside is still unclear, but I can feel It is very dangerous to go inside, and our original plan is completely abolished, that is to say, when we arrive at a new planet, we will have nothing, and the situation will not be as good as here." "I'm not afraid." The big curly

hair

pulled Excited brother.

"Can you let me think about it?"

Xu Fuhuan glanced at the still-closed hatch, "Time is running out, you should make a decision as soon as possible."

Every world has a popular currency in every world, Garbage Planet There is no currency, and people here can't even eat enough, so how can they have extra time to do that.

But this is definitely not the case on other planets. When the time comes, the three of them will be penniless, how will they survive?

This is a big question.