Chapter 95

Chapter 95 The Villain Is My Furnace (9)

Xu Fuhuan's walk became more and more difficult, heavy coercion, no matter for the flesh. Body, consciousness, or his soul have all been suppressed and tested to a certain extent.

The all-pervasive white mist is like an inducement to lure him into a demon, and he will slip in whenever he sees a crack. As long as his xinxing is slightly unstable, it will pull him into the illusion.

Xu Fuhuan gritted his teeth, drenched in cold sweat. He took off his underwear, and his whole body felt nothing but pain and tiredness.

The steps made of crystal jade seem to be tailor-made for the protagonist. It can experience people's character and sharpen their willpower.

Like Hua Yanzhi, Xu Fuhuan is not a local person. Seriously speaking, Xu Fuhuan may not be as good as Hua Yanzhi. Anyway, Hua Yanzhi's cultivation was cultivated by himself. But it took advantage of the original owner.

The only thing stronger than Hua Yanzhi is that he has a little more experience than Hua Yanzhi, and his character and willpower are stronger than him.

It's just that this willpower can't last long on the crystal jade steps. Hua Yanzhi walked dozens of steps, and his demons were drawn out by the illusion.

And Xu Fuhuan...

Xu Fuhuan didn't know how long he had walked, nor how long was the distance to the summit, his forehead was wet with cold sweat. The corners of his eyes were blurred, and he seemed to see a figure in a trance.

Standing in front of him was Hua Shijun dressed in white, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, and eyes as bright as stars full of affection.

"Floating Huan." Familiar voice, familiar face.

The memories that had sunk into his heart flashed in his mind like a fleeting glance.

Hua Shijun smiled like a spring breeze, stretched out his slender fingers, landed in front of him, and said affectionately: "Fu Huan, I miss you so much." "

Hua Shijun..."

His vision became more and more blurred, Xu Fu Huan couldn't tell whether it was sweat or his tears.

Xu Fuhuan raised his hands to cover his eyes, tears overflowed his eyes and made them wet. out of his palm.

Heart, very sad, as if being twisted by a knife, it hurts intermittently, it hurts like he is about to suffocate.

In front of Hua Shijun, his strong mind was defeated.

The illusion came in, revealing his long-lost memory. The past is like the film of a movie, flashing in his mind frame by frame.

Ghost King, Ah Qing, Zhong Li, Da Zhuang, Sheng Nian, He Jun, Fu Xi Ci, Hua Shi Jun...

Every world he experienced, whether it was the mission target or those who were always by his side, he wanted to Woke up.

As the memory was unsealed, the glass bead that sealed his memory snapped, and several cracks burst out of the radiant glass bead.

Xu Fuhuan put down the palm covering his eyes, and watched the white mist gradually spread in his clear eyes with reddish eyes. The gorgeous and exquisite crystal jade steps were completely exposed in front of his eyes, revealing the top of the stairs. A grand, solemn palace.

Xu Fuhuan couldn't help showing a wry smile when he thought of the worlds he had experienced.

Why did he seal his memory in the first place?