Chapter 89

Chapter 89 The Villain Is My Furnace (3)

[Here, you wear this ring on your body, it can unilaterally isolate Feng Lan from your attraction, but this is only temporary, as long as your physique still exists, and the longer you get along, the attraction between you It will become deeper and deeper. 】

Xiao Er gave Xu Fuhuan a black and gold magic ring, which came from the western magic world, and it was a gadget made by those alchemists. This thing is not rare in the western magic world, but in this world To Xu Fuhuan, it was really a good thing.

Xu Fuhuan quickly put the ring on the middle finger, and the eagerness to scratch his heart and lungs disappeared in an instant.

In the dark dungeon, Feng Lan sat on the ground.

Xu Fuhuan walked to the dungeon where Feng Lan was imprisoned. Before seeing Feng Lan again, Xu Fuhuan thought that this villain with a pure yin body should be a man with a delicate and feminine face, but-- a snow-white white

robe Clean and spotless, with slightly raised sword eyebrows, phoenix eyes are powerful, and long hair is scattered on the white clothes like splashed ink, only a little white is used. With the front hair tied behind his head, his whole body exudes a cold aura like his sharp sword, and the facial features are three-dimensional and deep, but exudes a cool aura that strangers should not enter, Thin and nice lips. Petal pursed her lips lightly, such a vigilant and defensive appearance made people daunting, but returned to calm in the blink of an eye.

It's really hard to imagine that under such an indifferent and airy appearance, there is a sour and mean lip hidden. tongue.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to get out?"

Feng Lan said lightly on his face, but his fingers hidden in the wide cuffs were tightly clenched into fists, and his knuckles were trying to suppress the angst in his heart. Out of control impulse and glowing pale.

Feng Lan wanted to continue to say something.

Xu Fuhuan watched him open and close his lips. Petal, I know he must have something bad to say. Hastily opened his mouth and interrupted him.

"Do you want to leave here?"

Feng Lan glanced lazily at Xu Fuhuan. "Will you let me go?"

This is not to believe him?

Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows slightly.

Indeed, the original owner was confident about Feng Lan.

"You'll know if you try it?"

Xu Fuhuan evoked a frivolous smile, waved his sleeves, and no one automatically opened the cell door.

Xu Fuhuan walked in, leaned over and stretched out his hand to Feng Lan who was sitting on the ground.

Feng Lan resisted in his heart, but his body seemed to be controlled by another person, he raised his hand uncontrollably, and put his bloody hand in the hands of the man he hated so much.

The moment his fingers touched, his heart felt strangely satisfied, happy and dependent, and even...

He actually felt that this man was so kind, and wanted to rush forward to hug him...

A savage look flashed across Feng Lan's face Distorted, obviously he was disgusted by this man in his heart, but his palm was like a magnet, tightly attached to Xu Fuhuan's palm.

Feng Lan's reaction was far beyond Xu Fuhuan's expectations.

He never expected that the mutual attraction between the pure yang body and the pure yin body would be so great.