Chapter 134

Chapter 134 Immortal Venerable, Please Advise (8)

    "Have you heard? The Jade Shui Xianzun of the Scarlet Night Sect and the Shuiyue Fairy of the Taichu Sect will form a double cultivation partnership soon.

    " The flower demon, this flower demon is jealous, has framed the Shuiyue Fairy many times, and has been made into a prototype by the Jade Shuixian Zun." "It deserves it,

    a little demon is also worthy of coveting our beautiful Jade Shuiyue Xianzun. "

    " Yushui Xianzun is a famous handsome man in our fairy world and a holy alchemist, and Shuiyue Fairy is not only the most beautiful woman in our fairy world, but her father is also the city lord in charge of Water City. It's a match made in heaven."

    Everyone sighed in catering and changed the subject.

    In the corner of the inn, sat two people wearing black cloaks. The world of cultivating immortals was so big, and there were so many strange people that they didn't attract the attention of others.

    These two people are naturally Yuqing and Xu Fuhuan.

    In order to come to the upper realm as soon as possible, Xu Fuhuan retreated for thousands of years in the ring space. Fortunately, the flow rate of the ring space is different from that of the outside world, which made it only a few hundred years for him to break through the realm and directly Soar to the upper bounds.

    At this moment, he was holding his chin, looking out of the window with eyes that couldn't see his face clearly, looking thoughtful, Bai. Xi's long and slender fingers tapped on the table.

    Yuqing, who was sitting opposite him, didn't care much about these gossips. He took a sip of the spirit tea, sipped it carefully, then put down the teacup, and sighed: "I grew up in the Zongmen since I was a child. I have never drunk such inferior spirit tea."

    "Just drink what you have, don't pick and choose."

    Xu Fuhuan looked back and said angrily.

    When Yu Qing first came out of the Soul Devouring Formation, he could be described as qi like a silk, not everyone can do such a thing as cutting flesh and feeding the wraiths, and Yu Qing's ability to persevere until the formation is broken is already his limit.

    His cultivation was sealed by Yu Shui himself, Xu Fuhuan's cultivation was low at that time, how could he break the seal of a Shangxian? Coupled with the fact that there is still resentful spirit in his body, it can be said to be even worse. Jiezi space is full of fairy aura, if Yuqing can absorb the fairy aura, there will be no problem, but all of this is based on the fact that the seal in his body is released.

    In order to prevent him from dying, Xu Fuhuan looked for treasures containing fairy aura everywhere for him. Yuqing cultivated immortals and absorbed fairy aura. The treasures of heaven, materials and earth full of aura in the lower world were very effective for him. Wei Wei, in the end it was Xu Fuhuan who spent a lot of effort to break the enchantment of the fairy veins, and found the fairy marrow for him to eat, so that he could save his life.

    This is also the reason why Yuqing didn't look down on the spirit tea from the inn, but didn't refuse it.

    There was only so much fairy marrow, but they stayed in the lower realm for too long, so he had used it up long ago. As soon as he returned to the upper realm, Xu Fuhuan collected all kinds of edible things that contained fairy spirit energy for him to eat. No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat, and it is a little bit to add a little bit.

    Yuqing didn't care about Xu Fuhuan's attitude, he just said in a calm voice, pointedly: "I heard that there is an exquisite mirror lake in Shuicheng, do you want to see it?" No, not at all