Chapter 55

Chapter 55

where to go

Of course, first find a place to live, and then find a job.

It was the first time that Er Gouzi came to the city, and he saw everything new, especially the train station with people coming and going, those girls who were dressed in bright clothes.

The shining little squinting eyes can't wait to stick directly to the girl's snow-white little one. On the lap, but he spat mercilessly in his mouth: "These girls are really immoral. If they are left in our village, they will be designated as bloody sprinklers who will be scolded by those village women." Xu Fuhuan didn't bother to talk to him, but turned to ask

him prime years on the back.

"Niannian, do you still remember where your home is?"

Xu Fuhuan had already thought about this before setting off.

He can't be selfish and force the children to stay with him in order to complete the task. Children need a healthy growth environment, and following him will only endure hardships, and they also need the care of their parents. Although he can give it, it can't replace the prime of life. biological parents.

And in more than a year, Shengnian's younger brother will be born. Xu Fuhuan doesn't want Mr. Sheng and Mrs. Sheng to give all their love to their younger son in order to divert their thoughts about their beloved son, thus ignoring Sheng who needs love the most. Year.

When Sheng Nian heard it, his eyes turned red. "Dad, don't you want us?"

Childish. In the tender voice. With a trace of grievance.

Xu Fuhuan felt a little distressed, although he only got along with Shengnian for two years, but these two years he really raised Shengnian as his own children and sent them home, in addition to not wanting them to suffer, there is also It's just that children's minds are very sensitive. If you insist on keeping them by your side, what will you do if some gossip hurts their hearts? In this day and age, having only a father without a mother is something that pokes people's spine. Adults can laugh it off as a joke, but what about children?

So, they need a healthy family.

Xu Fuhuan sighed and stopped, then put down An Xia, and turned Sheng Nian from behind to his arms. "Why would Dad not want you? You are not young anymore. You should think more about your own father and mother. We can't be so selfish and ignore their feelings. They must have had a hard time during the two years you disappeared. "

Er Gouzi was dazzled by the bustling big city, and didn't even know that Xu Fuhuan had stopped, until he walked a long way, only to find that Huanzi behind him was gone, and quickly ran back with his things on his back.

Sheng Nian lowered his head at this moment, not knowing what he was thinking.

How could Xu Fuhuan not see it?

In his heart, he was destined to resent his biological parents. In his heart, his family was considered a wealthy family in the imperial capital, rich and well-off, but he was kidnapped and sold for two years, and his parents could not find him.

In the hearts of children, their parents are supermen and should be omnipotent.

"Niannian, you are not young anymore. I have always known that you are very smart, so you have to understand your parents' painstaking efforts. It's not that they don't want to find you, but they can't find you. Think about it, our village is far away from here

. How far away? It's so remote, your parents are rich, but their power is only in the imperial capital, but in our place, who knows the names of your parents? Right?" Xu Fuhuan tried to be as straightforward as possible