Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Blackening the Male Protagonist and Turning into a Villain (10)

Things did not go as Xu Fuhuan expected, Zhongli failed.

Even if his ability has broken through to level nine at this moment, he is still not Liang Xiaoxiao's opponent.

Especially Liang Xiaoxiao's superb swordsmanship, hit Zhongli so hard that there was no room for him to fight back.

Zhong Li, who escaped with injuries, gritted his teeth in hatred.

All of this was originally his.

"Hey, you said what's wrong with being a zombie king in peace? You have to fight against human beings, don't you suffer?" Seeing that

Zhongli, who had been hit hard this time, had a tendency to become more black, Xu Fuhuan quickly said road. "What do you know? That woman

stole everything that should belong to me. What's wrong with me seeking revenge on her? " That woman has a grudge? No wonder you bypassed other bases and insisted on choosing this place." Right now, Liang Xiaoxiao is indeed stronger than in the plot, she is not troubled by inner demons, she is devoted to cultivation, and the speed in the space is different from that of the outside world. Same, that cultivation base is like a rocket, swishing upwards. Hearing this, Zhongli is tight. Gritting his back molars, his cold and handsome face was distorted out of shape. "If she hadn't stolen my space, I wouldn't have become the person I am today." " Space?" Xu Fuhuan didn't expect that Zhongli would still miss the Lingquan space. "What's so strange about space, don't you have several zombies with space abilities under your command?" "Can it be the same? That is a heaven-defying fetish that can pretend to be a living person, farm land, and has its own spring water to expel zombie viruses " "Oh?" Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows, and said nonchalantly, "You're just a zombie, you don't need to eat or drink, what use is that thing to you."

He doesn't care about the material inside, but he cares about the things inside.

In her previous life, Liang Xiaoxiao told him everything before she died, and finally blew herself up with the space. The self-detonation of the space was very powerful, and it was also because of the self-detonation of the space that he was seriously injured.

Xu really suppressed it for too long, or maybe he was confident that when his ability broke through to the tenth level, he could kill Xu Fuhuan, so for the first time he had the desire to confide.

He told him about his rebirth and the events of previous lives.

After hearing Zhongli's words, Xu Fuhuan was silent for a while, and then said:

"What do you think that space is?"

"Isn't it a god? Such a heaven-defying thing, it can turn a waste into a strong person. "

Is it really a fetish?" Xu Fuhuan asked.

"I don't think so."

Xu Fuhuan thought for a while, although he didn't understand it very well, he still said according to his own thoughts: "You also said that it is something against the sky, then have you ever thought about it? A heaven-defying thing, why did it appear in such a world? Have you ever thought about the consequences of contracting that space? What price do you need to pay?" Xu Fuhuan's words obviously caught Zhong Li by surprise

.

"I used it for two lifetimes, but I didn't see any price."

Xu Fu smiled happily.