🤗Get Together - 3🤗

Sid : Avneet my home is on 15 minutes, distance from here. I will manage.

Avu : I know mister Superman, that you can manage anything, but I insist wait for sometime then you can go. I am not asking you stay here all night.

Sid : but... (Confused)

Avu : now I am requesting, siddhaarth don't show the tantrums to me, And I want you to stay for me. Don't you remember, how much I feel scared from this kinda weather.

Sid : yeah, I even remember that night when you and me shared a blanket (I said that and later realise that was kiddish thing, but now its embarrassing)

Avu : hmm those days was so good. (With remembering those days and have a sad expression.)

Sid : what happened, avneet?

Avu : nothing let's go to flat then we talk.

We arrive back and she told me that she had break up with Riyaz and Riyaz going to marry soon that's why she shifted in Mumbai.

Sid : ohh, that's shocking and sad, I didn't know about that.

Avu : forget it now, I am moving on in my life, I don't want to stay in those things.

Sid : yeah, right.

After an hour we checked but the rain is not in a mood to let him go anywhere now.

Avu : now listen to me siddhaarth nigam? You are staying here. I will not let you go out in this weather.

Sid (hesitatedly) : uhm....but?

Avu : if we are that same avneet and sid, then you should not have any problem.

Sid : Are you sure it’s okay with you?

Avu : obviously, I’m not letting you go home in this weather.

She grabbed me by the arm and slammed the door shut.

I felt the room grow colder.

Sid : avneet, do have you got any blankets, I am feeling the chills here.

Avu : do you still have the issue from cold weather.

Sid : yeah (with feeling the cold more than it is)

She said that she had one which she only unpacked now but it is difficult to unpack any more blanket without light.

But she said she didn't want the blanket so he can take it.

Siddharth POV

I doubt that how I could survive the cold tonight without the heater.

I have a severely low tolerance for cold.

She knew that too, this is good for me or else anyone will think that why i am doing like this.

Stay tuned