🤗Get Together - 4🤗

But surviving here is not easy without heater in this cold winter night with a not soon ending rain.

There is no hint that this rain will stop soon.

I am used to with the heater in my room as I have a problem I never spend the night in the winter without a heater.

But I am controlling myself I know that I came here to help avneet not to be burden over her head.

But I am shivering which is noticeable for Avneet and she know that what is my problem that's why she can understand even better.

To divert my mind she started a conversation.

Avu : you know what Siddharth? I was so excited to meet you after so long. And I am feeling so happy right now.

Sid : me too. (Said shivering)

Avu : honestly sometimes, I think that I should not to be in a relationship with Riyaz. When I knew him very well from the school days that he can't stay with a single girl for a long time.

Sid : hmm right!!

Avu : yeah only this is the reason he get bored of me, else in friendship everything is good between us.

Sid : hmm (again hummed)

Avu : Siddharth, I think you have some serious problems with health this is not normal to feel this much chills in this young age.

Sid : I know and I am taking a treatment for this.

Avu : if you are not feeling improvement then you should change the doctor.

Sid : I will definitely think about it, avneet.

Siddharth felt more shivers ran down in his body.

Avu : wait, I bring coffee for you.

Avneet went to make coffee for him.

She came back after 10 minutes with the coffee mug in her hand when siddharth is laying on the floor.

She get worried and came to him running. She help him to get up.

Sid : avneet, I should go back to my home, I can't survive the whole night here with this temperature.

Stay tuned