💆‍♀️Hot Massage 8💆‍♀️

He thought for a moment and decided to remove his shorts.

Siddharth laid down in the same position forcing his dick on the table.

Avneet pulls the sleeves up.

And starts with his shoulders again and bring her hand working down it to just below of his muscular back.

The oil have plenty of time drive on his body.

She poured some warm oil into her hands, rubbed them together and begin the massage of his back.

Her hands gliding effortlessly as her fingers rubbed his muscles in a circular pattern.

Siddharth is feeling so relax and heaven on the earth through her hands and avneet is happy with his happiness and satisfaction.

Siddharth face is red right now, as he is feeling so shy and heat up with her touches.

He is practically melting because of her arms.

Avneet slowly moved toward his back, slipping down to the waistband of the only fabric on his body.

Siddharth is really feeling so relaxing and the biggest win of a masseur is when she can make his or her client sleep in the relaxed position.

Even the oils and fragrance make a person sleepy.

Siddharth is feeling sleepy.

She asked siddharth to turn around, siddharth is having an evident erection so he asked avneet for a cushion and cover his lower body with it.

Avneet felt that he is feeling shy that's why wanna cover over his lower body.

She is working on his chest and his abs properly, siddharth starts feeling sleepy.

He almost slept and don't know what thought come in her mind and remove the cushion from the lower half of his body.

As soon she pulled the cushion up to expose she expected to see him in a breif pants.

But the results make her let out a little gasp when she discover an erection tower standing straight with the only clothes he is wearing.

Siddharth actually slept while he was having massage.

Stay tuned.