📸Photoshoot - 24📸

Avneet : tell?

Siddharth : uhmm.. Why do you think we are doing drama?

Avneet : aren't we? Is this actually happening for a photoshoot which I know you are not gonna publish publicly.

Siddharth : uhmm...

Avneet : say now? I want answer of my question siddharth that what are you exactly feeling right now.

Siddharth walks to her.

Avneet is waiting for him to speak up.

Siddharth : you know na what I am feeling?

Avneet : no I didn't you have to say it. (Said softly)

Siddharth : I want you.

Avneet : I am not stopping you from that, and even I know you are not ready to wait.

Siddharth didn't said anything in response, he place his hand on his boobs.

She made his hand to press her boobs a little after she get this action from him on her boobs and then take his hands to her waist.

Siddharth is getting fucking hard by her hot body.

He can't believe it it's all happening in real, when he aim to be successful photographer he never thought that he will achieve this too.

As his hands are pressing the milky breast of the most beautiful girl he ever seen in his life.

Both of them are in super horny mood.

He is rock hard till then and not able to speak a word.

She is so close to him and both of them maintain a healthy distance making them ready for a kiss.

Siddharth place his lips on her lips very softly and here this starts which they knows gonna end with their lose of virginity.

Siddharth smile and start kissing her whole face, nose tip, eyes, sucking her ear lobes, they all touch and kisses from his lips are so good to feel but Avneet never had a kiss before so she want a proper French smooches with their lips done first.

Stay tuned