🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 11🥴🍺

But This drunk boy getting naughty in this midnight.

His hand get back to her breasts. Avneet remove them twice. Later she let them rest on her.

There is only bra straps on the shoulder. Rest of the shoulders are bare, and the dress is so tight over her boobs.

But Siddharth is try to push it down.

This make avneet to hold his hands, because the plans are going wild now. He is drunk, but Avneet can't allow her best friend to take off his dress in this situation.

And even she didn't know that the situation is the problem or the place.

Siddharth gives her a puppy cute look. He didn't likes the obstruction from her.

Avneet : you know what I am not even understanding you are drunk you are having enjoying me. 🤨

Siddharth hugs her.

Avneet : hey my god, what to do now? (She yelled)

Siddharth moves back and his hands again runs over her shoulders.

Avneet : listen...

Siddharth shakes his head.

Avneet : siddharth, you are a good boy ?

Siddharth nods in yes.

Avneet : so you should listen to me, you won't like na anyone else see your bestie without this dress.

Siddharth : nooooooo. (With a grumpy face)

Avneet liked the reaction.

Avneet : okay so keep quiet, after crossing this check post, we will go to my house.

Siddharth nods.

One by one all the cars get checked, and they get checked on their turn.

Avneet drives the car to her residence.

Siddharth is almost slept in car now, she saw that the landlord of her flat is still awake. So she parks the car in parking lot and decide to wait in car.

She didn't woke up siddharth, because he was looking in a dangerous mood today.

But she is admiring him, she lean her face ahead and kiss his cheek, which make him wake up.

They had a cute eye lock, avneet blush and sit back on her seat.

Stay tuned.