😃Desperate Boss - 1😃

Avneet pov

Hello Everyone!!

As you know myself Avneet Kaur Nandra back with the new role in this book in this new series.

So let me introduce myself with you all first

I live in Mumbai, my age is 24 years old.

I am short tempered girl, who gets angry on a very small things, and I don't mind that it's the attitude makes me fire.

My father is a businessman and I am taking that Legacy ahead for my family in the business, by making best expansion of the business.

And to expand our business I travel to Maharashtra now, in the financial capital of india 🇮🇳.

I am working in Mumbai City for my own company.

I am so young to takeover business. So many of them are inspired from me.

And my father believe my potential too, that I can do anything, if I determine to do and the attitude I have, which I carry everywhere that make me unique in everyone.

I can handle all the employees, all my team single handedly and they all are scared from my one look.

My father give me responsibility to handle the business in this financial capital of the country and I am doing this very well till now.

I told you already that I am a short tempered girl, I get angry on very small things and most of the time, i cant able to control myself when I lose my cool.

This is why I am very strict boss in office so every single person in the office have a fear of me.

Believe me I like that because, I am a boss so they should be scared of him.

And they all are.

Right now,

The problem is standing right in front of me is something bigger.

And there is a reason which increase my anger everyday in office and one of them is Siddharth Nigam.

The new assistant joined the company.

I don't know what my father and the interviewer find in him before giving him a job.

Because he is good for nothing , he didn't know anything.

He is a fun loving kind of guy or you can say a kid, who didn't even grown up properly, and every time he keep himself involved in pranks and all.

Stay tuned