🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 21🥴🍺

In the mean time,

They start kissing each other but this time with her horizontal lips with his hands pressing her boobs every time.

And she stroking his cock and every time she licks his tongue. This is so sensual to feel.

This runs on for some time.

Now we knew that once we started again,

Now God knows what came in his mind and he lay down on her lap, with his mouth facing her breast and want to suck them.

How could avneet say no to him, but she knows her pussy is craving for climax now, but she hold herself to extend time of romance.

He put his head over her vagina, but not facing her cunt, but towards her breasts.

The moment he turn up, his cock is freed and is standing at an upright position.

He being an adult baby now and start sucking her breast, like a baby, with his hand pressing her other boob.

In the mean time she started stroking his cock.

His cock looks on his best now and Avneet ask him to lie down on the seat and she climb on top of him.

She is holding his cock, which she freed from my hands and guided it herself inside her pussy.

He slightly adjust his position so as to give her enough space to launch the up and down motion over him.

Now she start moving with her back facing him.

That is first time she is over him, it is happening because Siddharth is drunk, and Avneet is in a hangover of love and heat of this Romance.

Stay tuned