🏩Honeymoon : 7🏩

Avneet is blushing hard and siddharth feels so good because this so good to begin the evening.

Because the evening is the rise of the sun of romantic cravings.

Siddharth : I know we didn't get enough time to know each other, but I promise you Avneet that I will do everything whatever I can do for you.

Avneet : thank you so much, and I know you in these two days only. And I can say that I must did something good which makes me lead to get you in my life.

Siddharth moves ahead and kiss her forehead.

Avneet smiles in response.

Siddharth : I love you.

Avneet hugs him which is answer of her to him.

Siddharth : uhm... I wanna ask you something?

Avneet : it's yes from me.

Siddharth : you didn't even listened what I am asking for?

Avneet : I do trust my husband. So whatever you wish I am happy with that.

Siddharth POV

She is making it difficult for me to wait.

And even her looks and mood somehow giving me hints that maybe even she didn't want to make me wait more.

She is wearing a thin satin night gown of light blue or cyan color and and she is shining like a star.

This is a hotel room full of led lights but the glow of her face make everything fade of in front of her.

I order food for us, I thought to go little slow but I decided that if their is no hesitancy from her side then I will be on that line tonight on her side.

Stay tuned