🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 23🥴🍺

She hardly adjust with 6 inch yet.

And this only her pussy is already stretched at max.

He took her legs, take it on shoulders and keep his hands on her thighs and started banging her even harder.

Avneet is pretty sure the car must shaking with every move and in the same rhythm inside her pussy.

And she is just praying from her god that nobody will watch this happen.

He starts hitting her G-spot.

Siddharth won't last for more than 2 minutes, she is trying to manage to get his dick out before he filled her cunt.

The orgasm leads with her first, she cummed her juices out first with a deep moan.

This time the amount of juices flowing out is enough to make my whole car mess.

Her pussy walls had become tight after the orgasm that make him get more difficult to go in her pussy a lot.

And the grip of her pussy made him cum twice in two minutes.

Avneet is on safe days but she still not taking any risk.

Siddharth close it with unloading his cock at last.

He laid down in car panting heavily.

Avneet hugs him, but now it is time for wake up for Avneet.

Because they can't spent the whole night here, so Avneet dress up herself and later dress him too with a lot of struggle.

And finally after 1 hour to came out from the car she look around everywhere.

And still the lights are on in the balcony of the landlord flat.

Avneet needs someone's help to bring siddharth at her flat, as after all these tiring things done he slept in her car only.

She calls the watchman of building. But all of sudden she doesn't know how the secretary of this building came there.

Secretary : what happened Avneet beta? All good?

Avneet : yes uncle, actually my friend get drunk by mistake I mean someone spike his drink.

Secretary : don't you know his address?

Avneet : uhm I know uncle... But...

Secretary : this is your personal matter Avneet, but you know your dad is my friend so you are my responsibility here. So i just suggest you to not to bring him at your flat at this time.

Avneet : you are right uncle but I can't leave him alone.

Secretary : you don't worry about it my driver will drop him at his house safety, just give the contact number of anyone from his family.

Stay tuned