👭Twin Sisters - 5👭

Her face came closer to me and she herself increased pressure on my lips.

Wait wait wait what's going on here is it actually going gone whatever I am feeling right now because I am feeling like she is not in deep sleep.

She responded or is it my thoughts only.

For some time I stop there I didn't move ahead and I didn't move back even a inch pretending that I am sleeping right now.

But the thing is I am not in my control.

My body was now burning.

I again moved forward thinking that she is not moving anymore she is frozen still in the waiting moments when I was not doing anything on not taking any move ahead.

So I thought maybe that was just my  misunderstanding that she is responding back.

I go ahead press my lips over her.

I can't tell you how much my heart beat is increasing with every part of micro seconds.

I gathered myself.

And then.....

I slowly tried to open her lips with the help of my tongue.

Immediately she responded and opened her mouth fully inviting my exploring tongue.

I moved back.

Now it is informed that she is not sleeping she is also pretending that she is sleeping maybe the same thing happening with her whatever happening with you.

I am considering a lot of things that maybe she is in the same condition in which I am.

But I didn't want to take any risk.

Again went for a kiss.

And now she responded as well This was a clear indication and I needed no further invitation from her.

Her hands came behind my head.

And now the thing is completely confirm that we both want the same thing so there is no misunderstandings left and we go for whatever we want.

We kissed for a long time.

This is my first kiss and this is fantastic and erotic.

Stay tuned