😋Punishment - 11😋

When Siddharth pull her skirt down from her body it was really tight fit on her body.

It almost snatch the panty downwards along with skirt itself.

It makes her pussy mound visible to him for a second, but Avneet adjusted her panty, as she want a command to remove it nothing gonna be free tonight.

Avneet : thank you so much master

Siddharth : you didn't have to pull it up. (Said for panty)

Avneet : I am sorry I didn't got a instruction for that.

Siddharth : take your bra off.

Avneet : okay master but, please take off your clothes as well.

Siddharth : who told you that today you have right to ask anything back you are on a punishment so behave like a good girl and follow the instruction.

Avneet feels this is the loss, but she can also understand that after she get naked in front of him.

It will be his loss if he will be with his clothes for long.

Avneet starts unbuckle her bra, and siddharth pull her panty downwards, her panty didn't supported her for so long.

Avneet take off her bra too.

Now she is completely naked standing in front of him.

She can feel the goosebumps rise all over her body and excited like hell.

She started shaking without knowing if it was from the coldness of the room or the excitement she felt.

Siddharth standing close to her.

Avneet is to excited till now but there are so many unpredictable things are going on in the mind of siddharth.

And even she is wishing for the same because she didn't want that everything will be like as she was imagining she wanted to be better than she can think.

Siddharth brings a blindfold with him.

And now it's time to put it over her eyes and tie it behind her head.

She couldn’t see a thing now.

Siddharth clearly instruct to not to open this blindfold until he allow her.

She nods, but because of this blindfold now she didn't get to know at what he is actually planning next.

Stay tuned

Target 40 votes on this and previous chapter for more double updates