😃Desperate Boss - 18😃

And her looks answer me that she is waiting to get rid of her top from long and in a flash move I remove her top.

I make that top apart from her body and start staring down at her juicy melon and shining pink erect nipples.

My jaw dropped down I can't believe that anybody can be this hot.

Siddharth : Wow mam, you are having the best pair of boobs I have ever seen in my life.

Avneet : what do you mean by ever seen, you are 19 how many girls you seen in your life yet. (Enquire in jealous tone)

Siddharth : so many mam.

Avneet : you.

Siddharth : on internet. (Laugh)

Avneet : it was not funny.

Siddharth : it was really not funny mam, you really have so sexy body I am not believing that I am gonna touch them.

Avneet : believe it then.

Siddharth : but I am sure about one thing.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : that nobody able to give me this beautiful view, so I don't know I will be this happy ever after in my life or not.

Avneet : shut up, you have a long term rights on mine, you can claim your rights on them (breasts) whenever you wish.

Siddharth : oh really.

Avneet : will discuss later baby.

Siddharth smiled.

Back to his POV

I quickly bend down to suck her naked juicy breasts.

They are too good to suck, I lick her nipples 10 minutes each, I can feel that even she fed up of feeding me with her boobs now.

She just burst in tiring tone.

Avneet : are you gonna such all my energy from my boobs only?

I can see where and what she wants from me.

She is now repeatedly rubbing her pussy lips.

Finally I get up from her and she quickly got her free hand to grab My dick and starts to strock my dick.

She strock my dick upside down, I groaned in pleasure.

She start to continuously giving strock with up and down motion.

After sometime of pleasure and fun, she get up and now because she is sitting on couch and I am standing my dick position between her smooth boobs.

Stay tuned