🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 15🥴🍺

Now this is something more than expectation happening between them.

Siddharth hands moves back to the opening of her bra, for a second a thought came in Avneet's mind.

Because from herself she is expecting a rejection, but there is none.

Now Avneet also understood that she want it to happen to there is no reason to stop it or pretend like she wanted to stop it.

She didn't made any obstruction, which make it so easy for Siddharth to get rid of from that bra.

That encouraged him to go ahead with both my hands on her pointy melons.

His hands came back on her boobs, he unhooked her bra only removing those cups of bra from her boobs is remaining for a full exposure of her tits to him.

While one of his hands already inside of her loosen grip of bra after unhooked, the other is groping her boob from outside.

He plays with his best friend's  nipple and pinch it.

She gave out a small moan for this unexpected and unplanned pleasures she is receiving from her only love intrest of her life.

And this continues for a while.

Every single move of Siddharth making Avneet lose his patience, whatever she is getting from him is so loving and pleasurable.

But she wanna contribute her love for his body to in this romance.

After all now she is sitting half naked on his lap, so she deserve to see his hero without his shirt at least.

And why just without shirt, she can even get more of him.

She jump from him to the driver seat.

And that makes her bra fell down from her boobs, which is not something avneet want to concern about.

She turn on lights in car.

She ask him to take off his shirt and he did it

Avneet knew it, that siddharth have six pack abs, but never seen them in real life.

And today her hands run over them, this is heavenly feeling for him and her both.

Stay tuned.