👨‍⚕Medical Test - 16👨‍⚕

Now when her front body facing me my attention to her breasts & pussy.

She have a pretty bra marvelously showing me a cleavage of her breasts.

But still I am craving for the first look to her pussy.

Avneet : I think we should do it faster Mr Siddharth because not for so long you will like to be naked or not even me.

Siddharth : agree, mam.

Avneet : now you can call me, avneet, this is looking like a formality when I am standing naked in front of you.

Siddharth : not naked avneet, you are half body covered with your clothing. (This was teasing this time)

Avneet didn't get offend with this flirty and teasing statement from him. Rather she smiled.

Avneet : then don't expect me to be naked now. I think now you get a subject for masturbation. Can we continue.

Siddharth : uhm...

Avneet : what more mister nigam?

Siddharth hesitatedly but with losing his patience, he stretch his arm and try to remove her hands from her pussy.

Avneet : what? (Surprised and shy)

Siddharth : please.

Avneet give up and the hand runs off from her pussy.

Siddharth jaw dropped, and eyes are ready to pop out. She have pure glory between her legs.

Avneet : I think now I did more than I should do for you. Wait... Shit.

Siddharth get scares for a moment from this sudden reaction.

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : you wait a second here, I will be back.

Siddharth : what happened at least tell me.

Avneet : I will be back then I tell you.

She turn back and her wiggling butts are so sexy to watch out.

Within 1 minute she came back and I asked her what happened.

Avneet : uhmm... actually I forget to turn off all the CCTV camera here.

Siddharth : what, are we in CCTV surveillance.

Avneet : yeah we were. But now I shutdown all the camera.

Siddharth : but what if anybody see our actions through camera.

Avneet : then what is the issue, it is important for sample collection what I did.

Siddharth : but, what if any guy see in camera. (Feeling insecure for her).

Stay tuned.