🤗Get Together - 8🤗

Avu : it's too cold. (With hugging him more tightly)

Siddharth is feeling his hormones losing control now.

Avu : I have something to ask you siddharth. Don’t get the wrong here, I like you as a friend only, like.....but with our situation, I was thinking that maybe, shared body heat would keep us warm tonight??

Sid : and how we do that??

Her voice had grown uneasy to speak up more ; she was nervous, unsure as to what I’d say to her.

She started talking with nervous expression like she does when she feels that way.

Avu : I mean we can sleep together if you want to, but if you don’t its ok. I won’t be offended or anything if you don’t.

Avu (in mind) : Oh, shit, I am ruining our friendship now, haven’t I?”

Avu : sorry if you feel bad.

Sid : no, it’s fine. We’ll sleep together, and I think we are sleeping together only.

I had actually needed no time to decide. Because I love her close to me, I had been attracted to Avneet since the moment she told him that Avneet and riyaz not in a relationship anymore.

Any one can die for this girl easily.

As far as I know, that night we are both single.

So something more than just friends brewing in our minds, if I am not wrong.

Avu : Okay, but we’re only sleeping together. But don't take it in a wrong way my friend, we are still best friends only. (Clearing her words)

Sid : don't worry about anything, Avneet I will not cross any of my limit of friendship. You were my friend and always be my friend.

Avu (in mind) : sometime I feel what the hell, I said when it is not needed to say something like this to him, I made it more complicated for me. To go closer to each other. I want him to cross limits else I will do for sure.

I convinced myself that avneet asked to sleep together just to help me in this cold night but the thought of waking up next to her is something, I couldn’t resist.

Stay tuned