🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 9🥴🍺

Avneet thought that she should bring him to her place for now, because this is not the right place to stay and think what should she do.

And right now Siddharth really want some rest and some lemon drinks to get free from this hangover.

Siddharth : avneet...

Avneet : keep quiet for a while, Siddhant we will talk at home.

Siddharth : but where we are going? (Senselessly).

Avneet : we are going at my house, you are my guest for today.

Siddharth : ohh night out... You are so naughty. (He said blushing)

Avneet : yeah yeah, I am naughty here. (She laughed on his reaction)

Siddharth : but listen...

Avneet : keep quiet, we will talk at home.

Siddharth put a finger on his lips like kids, he is looking damn cute, Avneet turn so romantic already with the affect of his best friend.

And now he is looking hot, sexy and cute together, which is really so hard to resist.

Avneet drives a car, but at check post there is line of cars almost 20 cars are ahead than her car.

There is police checking going on.

So they have to wait now.

When Avneet stop the car, siddharth place his head on her shoulder.

She caress his cheek.

And she feels unable to stop herself to kiss his cheek.

She place a kiss on her cheek. And she getting damn hot now.

But this was not a good idea to kiss him because it again activate the romantic mood of siddharth.

Which was getting already so difficult to handle for her.

Siddharth pulls her closer, and this was a very long friendship between Siddharth and Avneet.

But something like this happening in his life for the very first time. When his hand brush over her breasts.

It doesn't only brushes over her breasts with the clothes on, but it rested there only for a long minute.

That make her breath stop for a moment.

Stay tuned.