👭Twin Sisters - 1👭

Siddharth POV

Hello,

All my dear friends, I hope you all are doing good and I read all the suggestions and one by one I write all of them.

Let's start this new series with new character sketches and new life style.

Myself Siddharth Nigam

I looks and built was more suited for Indian ethnic dresses and many dress designers were looking for me these days.

I am an mechanical engineer basically, so didn't have that much interest in that industry, but still when I get an offer of high payment, I get ready.

But I could do modelling only in vacation and some weekends.

When I have some days off from my office.

I am from a Orthodox thinking family who had settled down at delhi.

No one in my family ever did modelling and no one have interest in that field.

When I asked my mom, my mother told me that I should focus on the work I have.

But at last, I convinced mom that I want to try once.

So as per as offer.

The designer's management booked my tickets of train and I reached the platform.

There were many who were waiting for announcement to go for a train, where I observed two identical twin girls, who were looking at me and may be talking about me.

As they were twins, many eyes were looking at them.

They were teenage girls.

Both wore exactly same type of skirts end on their knees with the matching top.

I can understand that they were talking about me, but I didn't know what and why they are talking about me because, I didn't know them.

Both are looking attracted to everyone over there because they are twins and they are too beautiful.

After sometime they came to me, I didn't know what they want from me.

Avu : hello, sir..myself avu, And she is my sister avni.

Sid : hello, how can I help you?

Avu : if we are not wrong then, you are also a model and going for a shoot.

Sid : yes, but how do you know about it?

Avu : we are also model and we are also going for the same photo shoot and they told us that there would be a guy from our city is also coming photoshoot today, so that's why we guess.

Sid : ohh okay.

Stay tuned