👭Twin Sisters - 8👭

I slid my hand below her top and held her bare breasts.

That is feeling which is not can be compared to any other feeling it was completely lust because we didn't have time to realise and love for each other we are completely strangers to each other at this morning only.

She let my hands there only.

But our kisses had intensified and she was on heat.

My other hand, which was on her waist over top, was caressing her waist and traversed between her belly button.

I am taking my hands up and my heart pumps like a motor boat machinery, because I know soon my hand gonna be land on her breasts under this top.

But if I say in hindi
"Bohot bura POPAT hua"

She is wearing a bra and finally when my hand reached over her breasts then I realised it.

But there is no reason to complain with this girl for wearing a bra, it was my desperate mind, assuming she isn't wearing a bra.

I was just squeezing them over her bra, but maybe my excitement get lesser because of this bra.

And she feels it too.

She turned on the other side, now her back facing me, it's still comfortable position for my hand to be inside her top.

I will be hugging her from back.

And she whispers very slowly, that I can even slid even that bra.

This is what I am waiting from her.

And after this without wasting a moment, my hand made a space inside her boobs, just between her those two soft cusions.

Nothing can be more good to feel for me better than this.

Avi hold my hand there, she is feeling shy now, she admits it.

I asked her if she wants my hands pulled out.

She said "no need, we can sleep like this".

Seriously it was so comfortable for me to sleep like and expect for her too.

And we slept.

Sometimes, mind stop working, both of us didn't think what will happen next morning if anyone else wake up before us.

Stay tuned.