🏩Honeymoon : 9🏩

Back to his POV

I place my hand around her waist and slowly tickling her, my hands are looking for the access over her breasts.

But no I feel this is wrong.

I don't know what is wrong in it but my heart told me that I should wait for some time I should not hurry this much.

My hands are roaming around her waist over the gown only I am tickling her.

But she didn't feel the tickles.

She hold my hand, and slowly rub it over her body.

She is talking to me to make me comfortable.

Favorite color?

Favorite song?

Favorite destination?

Favorite fruit?

And so many things she is asking to me.

And after playing with my hands with her hands she slowly left my hand on her left breast.

OMG, my hand feels like there is no energy and blood left in it to move from there, not even back and not even further for more.

5 minutes our normal conversation continue but I know where my hand resting didn't get our mind and heart get the peace now.

But I guess we both are shy.

Avneet : do you like romantic movies?

Siddharth : uhm.. Not all but yes I love cute romance of couples.

Avneet : same. Kuch kuch hota hai was my favorite!!

Siddharth : I can even feel that right now. (Said getting little adjust in this romance)

Avneet blush.

Siddharth : I should be in my control?

Avneet : is it needed?

Siddharth : should I consider it yes from you?

Avneet : when I said no to my dear husband I am all yours, who told you to ask me to claim your rights. (Said in a loving tone)

Siddharth : are you serious? (Excitedly)

Avneet : yes. I am little shy only, but I try to make you happy as much as it will be possible for me.

She smiled.

Siddharth hugs her tightly when her hand moves to her waist.

But didn't lose the access over her breast and just after hug, it came back to her left breast again.

And siddharth kiss her shoulder moving her hairs aside.

Avneet left soft moans in these kisses only because these kisses are making her shoulders so wet and not just her shoulders only. 🤫😙

Stay tuned