💆‍♀️Hot Massage 15💆‍♀️

Even a regular, relaxing
massage from him now will give a pleasure touch of sensual massage.

She is anticipating what can happen next.

And before she could think much she feel his hands landing on the thighs of her she moaned of pleasure when his arms and hands brush across her thighs.

He comes up with the oil on her breasts and nipples.

She liking it, she is masseuse and getting massage from her celebrity crush is like a dream.

He don't know how to massage, so he is just squeezing and massaging as he can, his hands lightly brush across her nipples.

They are sensitive and puffy.

Avneet is in her control when he is on his boobs.

But one of his hand travel from get boobs to her mound.

And he understand that she is weak there.

She moans and it was like she wants more of his fingers tickled through her mound properly.

Her pussy is neatly shaved.

Now siddharth is really into being touched all over her body except her pussy lips.

She loved the attention of his hands gave to every inch of her warm body getting the next level temperatures.

The firsts are always touch but her is going easy the first time she get naked in front of guy.

The first, she feel her boobs get grabbed and very soon siddharth will claim her pussy too she knows it.

But it's easy as the game started from  her side.

Avneet : I cant explain you.....ahh....your hands feel so nice and soothing. I love the way you manage to touch all the spots that need your attention.

Siddharth : thanks.

Avneet : by the way I came here to provide you service not to get massage from you mister celebrity.

Siddharth : right but your made a fault here, what can this celebrity do.

Avneet : dont you think it's wrong?

Siddharth : maybe it is, what do you think?

Avneet : I am not in the mood to think much. I am loving it. (Said breathing heavily)

Siddharth : I am loving it too.

Stay tuned