😋Punishment - 7😋

Avneet : what are you thinking now?

Siddharth : I was just thinking about your punishment and it is good that you are ready for your punishment and you know that you made a mistake and it deserve punishment.

Avneet : but what are you going to do?

Siddharth : I have something for you just wait and watch now.

Avneet : but what?

Siddharth : you are such a bad girl you don't deserve to get to know this soon.

She is shivering in fear and excitement together. But she wish it to happen as it's going on.

Siddharth bring her to home, they went inside the residence and he directly bring her to a bedroom.

Avneet : what are you planning to do at least tell me Siddharth I have to be ready for that?

Siddharth : I am not going to hurt you so relax.

Avneet : I know you are not going to hurt me but punishment should be difficult, I guess. As I didn't listened to you today my master.

Today she is giving hints herself to him that what he can do with her.

Siddharth : yes, but let the master decide you just stand here and wait for me I will be back.

Siddharth make her stand in the centre of the room waiting for her master to return and her punishment to begin her punishment.

Siddharth came back after a minutes, he had a bag in his hand and Avneet see this bag before but it didn't came in use from last 3 month.

Lets have a look what is our hero gonna do now.

Avneet turn around, Siddharth went to the table open the bag and take some equipments out needed in the punishment.

Avneet catch a glimpse of the toys set he take out on the table ready for use, they are almost double in the number from the last punishment day it is looking like he was also ready for that and preparing for something like this.

And she give a reason today to him to punishment her.

Stay tuned.

45+ votes on this and previous chapter for triple update