💆‍♀️Hot Massage 4💆‍♀️

Avneet : I try to provide you the best I can sir.

Siddharth : you can call me siddharth, you looks like same to my age.

Avneet : yeah, that true, but you are celebrity and who I am?

Siddharth : the helper gonna help me to get rid of from my pain. (Said smiling)

Avneet : okay. (Smile back)

Siddharth : do I have to take this bathrobe off.

Avneet nodded.

Siddharth : uhm.... You surely won't mind it right?

Avneet : this is my profession.

Siddharth : oh okay.

Siddharth pulls the knot of the bathrobe and hang it on hanger.

He is shirtless and seems ready to kill avneet with his looks.

He is wearing a boxer and his body is epic.

Avneet : you are even more hot than your picture. (She said it straight forward)

Siddharth : oh thanks.

Now its not only to show him what is her skill, she is happy that she is gonna get a chance to touch that hot toned body.

Avneet : laid down on your stomach sir!

Siddharth followed.

Siddharth : actually the reason of having this massage is my mom, my mom was really concerned about my back pain, she has always complained that i needs to take time for myself and get a massage so i can relax from this pain.

Avneet : your mother must be right, you should really take care of your health too.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet pour some oil on his back. Siddharth is feeling current in his body because even after being a celebrity this is gonna be the first time any girl gonna touch is bare body.

Avneet can understand this is perfect for her to kill two birds with one stone. Like this she give justice to her skills and get a chance to impress his all time celebrity, by the way it wasn't in a dirty manner.

While siddharth was ok the massage table.

She prepared the oils and oil warmer.

Stay tuned