📸Photoshoot - 25📸

Avneet kiss his lips. But siddharth break a kiss immediately which she didn't liked at all.

Siddharth POV

I know rubbing her lips she took hold of my hand and started rubbing it on her lips.

After teasing her for a while I notice that she made a irritated face which is not good for our romantic time.

So I get closer to her and start kissing her.

First I kiss her chicks again. What a taste her chicks have, I must say she is the one anyone can wish for.

She is simply marvelous!!

When I am close to her lips she is holding the back of my head and pressing towards her.

And I starts smooching her.

Oh My God, what a connection we get this time it is so erotic and so ecstatic.

We smooch for quite a time long more than a minute.

It start getting very passionate.

I begin caressing her back simultaneously.

The feel of her back is amazing because there is no hurdle as she is just wearing a bra.

I am enjoying every moment of this romance.

I never knew this moment will come so easily in my life and with her never expected.

She is kissing me with her eye closed. Then I start kissing her neck, her ear lobes.

Those are real erotic regions of her body and response is really quick and so good to listen as she start moaning like aaaaaaahhhhhh, uhmmmmmmm they are deep and long.

Her moaning voice adding fuel to the romantic fire.

My hands reach her breast that is an incredible moment and indefinable feeling for me.

Those two soft twins are so soft like a soft toy.

Avneet now stopped me and her hand land on my dick which is inside the one fold of clothing, else it is too hard to invade in her pussy anytime soon.

My dick is ready to use but I guess i should not take that long run of thoughts this soon.

Stay tuned.

If you all want double update tonight vote for all chapters I updated today.

And I want 20 comments on this chapter.