👭Twin Sisters - 9👭

Next morning,

It happened, what me and avi both didn't want it.

But it was our fault because we should be aware of this issue can be happen.

Avni came down from her berth and as soon she came down the first shock is for her that her twin sister is sharing berth with me.

The second is even bigger, because my hand is still there inside her top.

Believe me, I wake with a jerk when avni hold my hand pulls out from her sister's top.

Which wakes her up too.

But I wake up scared, I feel like we were committing any crime and she caught us.

By the way, it was wrong so being nervous in this public transport is very obvious, because actually if she compalains against me I will directly go to the jail from this train.

But she shouted on her sister only.

Avni : what is happening here avi, what are you doing on his berth? And what the heck was that?

Avi : relax avni, I can tell you what exactly happened?

Siddharth : avni, I am sorry, actually...

Avni : sorry siddharth, but right now I want to talk to my sister only.

Avi : avni, calm down first.

Avni : no you get up and come with me I wanna talk to you personally.

Avi : okay.

Siddharth is feeling ashamed here, he even follows them.

They went near the door of the train.

Avni : so, tell me... And don't lie I pulled his hand out of your top.

Avi : why will I lie.. Just look at him na, I lose my control last night simple and he didn't made any mistake it was me who started this. Okay?

Avni : how shamelessly you are accepting this.

Avi : avni, calm down... And we are not just looks same, we both have similar kinda mind and thoughts too, I know if you was get down last night, you were be at my place.

Avni : maybe, but I wasn't there.. Right?

Avi : yeah, I know you are frustrated as you want to be there.

Stay tuned