👨‍⚕Medical Test - 17👨‍⚕

Avneet : only staff member can get that CCTV footage.

Siddharth : but I think there is male staff as well.

Avneet : yeah, 7-8 male staff members work here.

Siddharth : so what if anyone of them checked and found you like this?

Avneet : what is the problem in it, I am just doing this for my work.

Siddharth : yes, I know you are doing this because you want the sample collection today only. But what if they seen you naked.

Avneet : there is nothing new to them, I perform this before so many times in front of all the staff members work here.

Siddharth : what? (Shocked)

I don't know what is wrong with me and why I am considering that I am special and for me she is doing this for the very first time in her life.

But i am really sad that i am not the only one, who is seeing her.

Avneet laughed on him.

Siddharth : what now? (Irritatedly)

Avneet : relax there is nothing like that and I went to just check the door only. There is no CCTV camera here.

Siddharth exhale a relief breath.

Siddharth : thank god.

Avneet : but sir stop taking all the interest in me and let this done.

Siddharth : hmm.

Siddharth gonna work on his dick. When avneet hold his hand.

Siddharth looked at her with confuse expression.

Avneet : let your dick reach the orgasm itself.

Siddharth : how it is possible?

Avneet : you are sufficiently aroused it can happen, just feel excited and let your body throw all the loads off.

Siddharth : uhmm...

When Avneet restricted his touch to his own cock Siddharth want to touch it more. He is getting restless.

Siddharth : I wanna masturbate. (Restlessly)

Avneet : hold yourself.

Siddharth : no I can't.

Avneet hold his hand.

Avneet : you have too.

She is enjoying it now.

Siddharth can see it on her face, so he change the direction of his hand, and rather coming to him, his hand reaches avneet's pussy.

Avneet surprised and move back, siddharth pulls her closer and starts rubbing her pussy.

Stay tuned.