🏩Honeymoon : 15🏩

Her cunt also open up along with her legs. Then I stopp down and lick her cunt from bottom to top.

I hope that she was enjoying it because she is moaning uncontrollably now.

I work with my tongue and lips on her cunt and clit.

I had no experience with pussy licking but I don't know how I am managing it, everything is happening in flow.

As I work on her pussy, her moaning got louder and she is running her fingers in my hair. And then she started pushing my face onto her cunt hole and she get up screaming.

She cum with a crazy orgasm.

She is breathing so heavy. This was turned her more on.

She is nervous for sex but she want it now.

Pov ends

Avneet get up now she remove his clothes she is ready to take her turn now, she take out his hard genital.

And immediately take it in her mouth and her hands are equally working on the balls and she is doing her best.

For once his dick gag her throat but she still manage somehow after that and she make him cum like he never before.

His cum drain but still his dick hardness is the clue that today it won't go down until he got the love from her pussy.

She get back on bed and smiles, she knows the same thing they both wants now.

She is nervous so close her eyes.

Siddharth POV

When she laid on her back. I climb up from between her legs.

I quickly position myself back between her legs. My cock is ready to take the plunge into her waiting pussy hole.

She is asking to be slow because she is scared of pain as she never ever insert anything in her vagina so it is gonna hurt definitely.

I nodded.

I whisper back to her that I won't priorities anything over her comfort.

She smile.

Stay tuned